My Mistake was Trust.

"Papa, papa!"

As Aizawa's head snapped backwards, watching you come into sight as an old lady carried you in her arms with a kind look on her face.

"(Y/N)! How?! Oh my- We've been worried sick! Where were you?! I-I.."

Aizawa looked like he was about to hyperventilate as he snatched you from the lady's arms and took you inside his bone crushing hug.

You could hear his silent sobbing subside into your shirt as more heroes that surrounded the scene, in which the time now was nearly midnight, surrounded the two of you as some of the detectives went over to question the lady.

"Well, I live in a nearby house over here. I heard loud sirens and suddenly I found a kid crashing through my window. Poor thing... looked terrified and all bloodied up once I found her... I waited for the area to be clear until I found out you guys were announcing a missing child. So, here I am now. Honestly... those villians are such a pain. Take care of her well now, would you young man."

"Will do, Grandma. Thank you so much for bringing her in."

The woman nodded at them with a gentle smile and waved to you and the rest goodbye. You happily waved to her back as a sign of goodbye and returned your attention to Aizawa, who was now relieved.

"Why did you disappear like that
(Y/N)... Never...Never do that again, do you hear me?..."

His voice was soft and sad, as if he was pleading you to never get out of his sight again for that long. The man looked so exhausted. His eyes were red and puffy, a clear glint of sadness had taken place once in his dilated pupils.

"I'm sorry papa... I promise I won't ever do that again!"

Aizawa couldn't stay mad at you for long, he walked with you in his arms to the detective, Tsukauchi, and the detective turned his attention to him and you.

"Glad to see everything is well again, huh. Gave us all a heart attack kid. I mean- look at Endeavor and Hawks. Allmight looks like he was gonna lose it too. All of us are happy to have you back again, little Ms. And, please, next time you wanna hide, just tell us where, alright?"

"Well... I don't know exactly where I was-"

Catching your mistake, you immediately silenced yourself. Aizawa and Tsukauchi both looked confused for a moment and decided to suddenly push on the topic.

"What do you mean by that?..."

"Uhm..."

Earlier on.....

"So, where do you live now kid?"

"With papa. He and Mr. Mic live together. I just stay with Ms. Midnight or Mr. Hawks whenever they're busy... I met Mr. Endeavor today. He actually was really nice and bought me ice cream too! Did you know that in the huge building they had a ton of rooms. I couldn't tell which is which when I was with Mr. Hawks. We usually hanged out on the roof. Or his office. He'd have a bunch of food there."

Shigaraki nodded as if he wasn't paying any attention, though in reality, he payed every single detail the utmost attention needed.

"So you found nothing weird there?"

"Well... it was weird how there were some black little thingies on the walls there. I didn't see them anywhere else. He even gave me one!"

And at those words, you pulled out a black tack from you pocket. Shigaraki's eyes immediately widened as he snatched from you the little device.