?!uhh, HARU?!

At least an hour had passed since you've been hanging out with Hawks. You knew that sooner or later you'd have to get back to the woman to meet back with All For One.

Right now, you strolled the streets with Hawks and Haru. On the usual, buzzes of people would come over to you and Hawks. People would go ahead and ask for selfies, autographs, etc.. But, when you came into their vision, they all stared wide and kept on asking Hawks if you were his daughter or relative.

Things went by like that for another few minutes before it started getting a little weird...

"Mister Hawks?"

"Yes, Kid?"

"O-oh, uh... Never mind.."

Hawks brushed off your words as he continued looking forward, enjoying the empty streets for once. The festival had just reached its peak and everyone had went along to watch it.

Out the corner of your eyes, you saw what you nearly alerted Hawks to and had given her a smile.

Nana gave you a small wave and a smile back from the alleyway she hid in.

'They didn't find miss Nana!'

Realizing that the woman doesn't know she's being searched for, you looked upwards at the man walking right beside you.

Taking the opportunity that he's distracted, you carefully slipped away from right next to him, Haru following you intently, and you ran towards the alleyway Nana was in.

As soon as you were there, you gave Nana a tight hug as she returned it whilst she knelt to reach your height.

"Miss Nana! Mister Yoichi and Mister All For One are looking for you! We have to go to them!"

"No, wait. We must get you back to that winged hero before he realizes you are gone-"

A red flash of wings alerted Nana as she backed away from the attack that had separated her from you.

"Tsk. And I was just hoping to have a nice evening with the kid.. Who the hell are you? Hn. Probably some villian, huh-"

"NO WAIT! SHE'S MY FRIEND MISTER HAWKS!!"

The man immediately halted his attack as he heard your shouts. He watched you as you ran over to the woman and stood in front of her as if to protect her.

"Dear, stand back. I'll take care of him.."

"No, wait! He's my friend too, Miss Nana!"

Hawks squinted his eyes at her with his sword intact in his hand. It took only a moment and a memory from a hero book he had read once before to realize that who he was looking at right this moment was no villian.

"Y-you're... The previous Number one.. Nana Shimura! But, they said you died- how?!"

"I'm sorry. I can't disclose that right this moment. And, I must tell you that you have to act like you've never seen me. I do not know what is going on around me myself so I'd ask you not to report this to your superior..."

Though her words were soft and gentle, the look that she gave Hawks was stern and serious. All it took was the pleading look in your eyes for Hawks to retract his sword and get closer to you two, unarmed.

"So, you're telling me you've been resurrected with no idea how?.. It's clear that you want to be left hidden, but what are you going to do now? Does even Allmight know? I suppose not. The only person that seems to know you right now is the kid. I won't ask how or why, but I must ask you to at least come with me so we could find a plan."

"Sigh... Very well, I appreciate the offer. But, firstly, we must return the child to where she belongs."

Hawks nodded at her and motioned for you to return to him.

"Please, stay hidden here whilst I return the kid and come back to you to escort you to a safe house. Till then, please stay out of eyes sight."

"I agree."

With that, you looked down at Haru when an idea popped up in your head. Turning your head slightly around to face your wings, you plucked out a feather from your back briefly and you placed it tightly on Haru's collar.

"So I can find you, Haru! Shh!"

The puppy understood an nodded at you. He took a firm place next to Nana as he wagged his tail happily.

"Bye Miss Nana! Bye Haru!"

"You're leaving Haru behind?..."

"Mhm! He'll help you, he's super helpful and uh- strong!"

Hawks shrugged his shoulders at you, he thought that you just wanted to get away from Haru for a while, which he still found suspicious, but let it go.

He grabbed you and held you in his arms and flew back to the stadium with you, leaving Nana, as planned, behind.

______________

"Bye, Mister Hawks!"

"Bye kiddo!"

Hawks had handed you over to the president as she walked with you away to the back in one of the halls. She seemed to soon enter in another trance as she paused in her place.

The festival had just ended. It was a shame you didn't get to watch all the fights, but alas, Hawks thought it would be best not to. Due to the violence.

And as foretold, All For One cane out of a corner. His gloomy aura was a clear sign that he was angry for not being able to find Nana till now.

"Come on, child. We need to get back now."

"Okay."

You left the side of the woman and you walked over to the villian. He had his hand outstretched for you to take, which you gladly took, leaving the president in a timed daze behind.

Once you were out of her sight and into the portal, she was out of her daze and looked confused.

"How in the..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait- you said you left the dog with her?!"

All For One seemed as if he'd have a heart attack. You sat on Yoichi's lap, playing with your bear.

"What is the big deal anyways?"

As if he looked offended by his brother's commentary, All For One looked at his brother menacingly.

"Because that dog is a Nomu, you imbecile...."