"Kira what the fuck did you do?"
"I just gave him his dosage of vitamin d today."
"That's my girl."
"Oh shut up Khaos."

Why did that make me smile unconditionally? I'm not his girl so why does it matter.

"Oh and guess what Khaos!"
"What?"

I place his glasses apon his fluffy brown hair. Man do I love his hair! It's so soft and ughh Kira stop get a grip. I wrap my arms around him again, scared as fuck of falling off.

"You're glasses are as good as new!"
"Well thanks for not damaging them I guess."

Damn okay no need to be a dick Khaos. The ride home was long considering we missed our turn. And to be honest it was pretty awkward. No one said anything. I wonder what's he's thinking of. I know what I'm thinking of that's for sure.

•Why did Khaos call me his girl?
•What happened in order to get two men on motorcycles to chase us down with guns?
•Is Willow okay?

Many other things race through my head but they aren't as bothering as those three thoughts. We finally arrive at the house and we see Willow's car. Thank god she made it home okay.

Khaos gets off of the motorcycle, saying nothing at all, and proceeds to walk to Willow's car. I get off of the motorcycle and hang his helmet onto his bike handles. I make my way over to Willow's car and thankfully she's in good condition. Khaos heads towards the house and I follow after with Willow right behind us. He unlocks the door and honestly I've never thought I'd say this before but I'm actually glad to be back in his house.

The house is dead silent as me and Willow sit on the couch. Khaos grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge and downs it. I'm aware that this is going to sound stupid but it was kind of attractive. Something about the way of watching him down the bottle of water got me feeling heated. Okay but on an honest note he could have asked if I wanted something to drink. I finally break the silence.

"Willow if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your guy?"

She stares at me for a moment and I'm kind of scared of the words that are going to leave her mouth.

"I called Maverick."

She called Maverick?? What the hell! Why would she bring my brother into this mess?

"He's aware of why the guys were following us thanks to Khaos. So I called him."

Khaos smirks a bit knowing that he's part of the reason on why his sister is here right now. You can tell he loves the credit.

"And?" My voice trembles.

What if he's hurt?

"Kira.. your brother would go to the extremes for you. You know this already."

At this moment in particular even Khaos seems on edge. I don't know what connection Maverick has to Khaos but they seem to be close despite the arguments.

"Willow is Maverick okay!?"I say concerned more than ever.

She sighs and it's like relief went through her body.

"From what I know of, Maverick is fine. Maverick has his connections and managed to pose as a cop. I flew by your street and Maverick pulled the guy over. Though there is a chance they could discover Maverick's true identity and well..."
"Why the hell did you have to bring my brother into it!"
My voice is filled with rage and tears quickly begin to form.

"Kira calm down. Willow was only doing what she needed to do in order to keep all of us safe."

Khaos reaches for my arm and I swat him away faster than I'd swat a fly.

"Don't fucking touch me."

I speak gritting through my teeth.

"Kira I get it you're upset. You're confused, more than you ever have been. But it's for your own safety. You have to realize whom you're putting at risk here. Not only you, but the others around you. Do you think I'm not aware of your background or your life? Kira I do not wish Maverick any harm but we are in desperate needs to keep you safe when we are outside of this house."

He pulls me into his arms and I try to get out but I physically can't. I squirm untill I can't anymore. Eventually, I give in.

He whispers into my ear

"Kira you have to face reality."

He then directs his attention back to his sister.

"Willow call Maverick. Kira needs to understand what's going on and he's going to need to be here for his sister."

He lets go of me and heads to one of the rooms down the hallway while Willow steps outside to call Maverick. It's my fourth day in this monstrous house and the second day of me sleeping on the couch but im not complaining. Willow comes inside after a few moments.

"Goodnight Kira."

She smiles and turns out the light, and I watch as she disappears into one of the rooms in the long hallway.