"No side effects, no harm to the body, and there are even various flavors, such as your favorite durian~"

"If you're afraid of pain, I'll give you something to relieve pain when you wait for the night of your bridal chamber~"

In my head is the system's sometimes gentle, sometimes coaxing, and sometimes rippling voices. Gradually, Song Yingying calmed down.

"You are not allowed to lie to me!" Song Yingying said, "or I will abuse your own son!"

She understands that in this era, a seventeen-year-old girl is still refusing to marry.

Besides, it is impossible to say that the sixth son will misunderstand. Is she dissatisfied with him, so she refuses to marry him? She was already engaged, and she got along well with him, but why didn't she agree? Is there some reason he doesn't know?

She didn't want to make him think too much, and she didn't want to make herself look weird. The system persuaded her like this, and she had some confidence.

The system immediately assured: "Even for my own son, I will not lie to you!"

It has always believed in the concept that only by being good to the tasker can the tasker be willing to do the task. Because of this persistence, its tasks have been going relatively smoothly, and its scoring rate is also the highest. Among many systems, its business capabilities are ranked in the top ten!

It is a system that is going to hit the first throne! Of course, take good care of its taskers!

"Bao'er, what are you worried about? Tell Dad, Dad will satisfy you!"

Song Yingying: "...you go away."

"Father, I am your adoptive father. Bao'er, aren't you my adopted daughter? You are my favorite and most beloved adopted daughter!" The system said sincerely.

Song Yingying: "...you're enough."

After cleaning up, he walked out of the house and said to Mrs. Song, "Will it be okay to get married next year?"

She didn't say why. But because she said the time, and it was only a year late, it was not unacceptable, so Mrs. Song said with relief: "Okay! Then next year!"

As soon as I told Liu Zi this, Liu Zi laughed happily and contentedly, and Junxiu's face seemed to be climbing on a flower, and he couldn't even pick it off.

Although I didn't get married as I wished, it was a date. Liu Zi thought about it for a while, but still couldn't relax, so he ran to Shishi Niang and asked her to help set the day.

He was well-mannered and always brought things to his house. Mother Shitou was willing to help him, and after discussing with Mrs. Song, they decided to get married in June next year.

After all the etiquettes have been completed, they are only waiting for the marriage in June next year, and the sixth son's heart is more than half relieved.

I started to feel free, and every day I would catch Song Yingying for a walk. She has the reputation of picking up firewood, but when no one is there, she domineeringly holds her little hand.

Song Yingying was always a little embarrassed. Obviously she is older, why has he been taking the initiative for the past two years? Shame!

From time to time, she would struggle to express her disgust and resistance, but Liu Zi said, "You really don't like me, why did you come out with me?"

Song Yingying was so choked up that she was so angry that she punched and kicked him: "Wait! I won't come out tomorrow!"

When you're out of breath, run away.