"I'm Saint, you tryna come smoke with me in my car, Mariah?"

"You gon give me a ride home afterwards?"

"I gotchu."

♡♡♡

I leaned in the backseat, gripping Mariah's hair as she sucked me.

"Fuck ma," I groaned, nutting inside her mouth.

She swallowed my load and fixed her wig, repositioning herself onto the seat.

"To be named Saint, you act unholy as hell," she joked.

"Can't help it," I smirked.

She climbed on top of me, stealing a kiss.

"You some pressure, lemme get yo number ma."

"Fosho," she grabbed my phone, going to the call log.
"Here."

"You ready to go home?"

"Yeah," she typed in her address on my phone.

She walked to get in the front seat, but I stopped her.

"The seat belt broke," I lied. "Sit in the back."

"Mm, ok."

♡♡♡

I dropped Mariah at her place and thought about what I just did.

I was high and drunk ass hell with feelings rushing over me. Mariah was fine as fuck and easy to deal with, but she still wasn't Linah.

Even the drugs didn't help me get Linah off my mind.

I kept thinking about her cute, short ass, with plump two-toned lips and big, pretty eyes looking up at me.

Or her silk, blonde frontal laying down on my stomach and her fingers intertwined with mine.

Shit, although I hated to admit it, I missed seeing her, even though its been three, almost four days. For the last two weeks, she was all up on me and being clingy and shit, now I'm starting to miss it.

Linah wasn't like other girls to me, she was quiet but also funny whenever she did speak. She was clingy and joked around a lot, but damn I missed that smile. I missed her presence.

I slid my hands down my face, turning the radio on in my car. "Expedite This Letter," by Lil Durk started playing as I took a sip of lean.

Whoa, I know, I know

"I know you don't wanna be with him like you say you do, you don't wanna kiss on him like you say you do," I rapped.

You don't wanna cherish him like you say you do
You don't wanna marry him like you say you do
I know you ain't really tryna fuck him like you say you do
You ain't tryna meet his mama like you say you do
And I can feel what you're goin' through, terrible

"And I feel what you're goin' through, oh, terrible.
And I don't think he got your back like he say he do," I continued, taking another sip.