Chapter 12

Shin Y/n P.O.V

I woke up when i heard my alarm starts going off and i immediately dismissed it not wanting to wake up chaeyoung, and yes I'm aware of what happened last night- i may have a low tolerance with alcohol but I do have a good memory.

Suddenly i felt a pang in my head making me sit up straight "y/n are you okay?" Chaeyoung squints her eyes "Clearly not" i replied still massaging my temple "hold on, I'll give you some pain killer" she walks out of the room and i also made my way to the bathroom and starts freshen up.

"Y/n I'll leave the pain killer here" i heard chaeyoung's voice outside the bathroom and i just hummed in response.

After making sure that I don't smell like shit i went out of the bathroom and look for clean clothes in her closet "fuck" i muttered, i forgot my pills I can't just go in school with these tail and ears, i sigh in annoyance.

I called for chaeyoung and she immediately came in the room "what's wrong?" She asked and i pointed to my tail "i forgot my pills" i sigh, she chuckled at this and patted my head "don't go to school then, I'll call for lisa and asked her to bring some pills for you, I'm sure she'd rather skip school just to be with you anyways" chaeyoung suggested "so does that mean you don't wanna spend time with me?" I teased her "of course not but i just have a really important meeting with the council today and-" "I'm just kidding, i know how important school is to you" i smiled to her—she lets out a sigh in relief and pulled me into a hug "chaeng" "what?" "I can feel your thing" i said and she pushed me away gently; laughing awkwardly "you can't really blame me you just look so beautiful" she mumbled making me laugh even harder "now get out before you get even more harder" i pushed her out of the room and picked one of her oversized black shirt to wear.

I went downstairs and found chaeyoung cooking for breakfast "you wearing my shirt is definitely a top tier" she complimented, making me laugh "focus on what you're doing" i said, shaking my head because of her silliness "oh i called lisa and she said she's on her way with the pills" chaeng said as she starts putting the pancakes on the plate "thank you" i walked towards her and kissed her on the cheek "I'm always glad to serve my queen" she cheesily said making me cringe but i appreciate the thought, i sat on the stool and both of us starts eating our breakfast.

Third Person P.O.V

The time is 6:38 am and school starts at 7:45 am meaning chaeng still has lots of time before school starts but because she's in student council she'll need to be more diligent than the others.

"Go take a bath, I'll take care of the dishes" y/n said "alright thanks hubby" chaeng went and hugged y/n from behind before going to her room and starts preparing for school.

Y/n was in amidst of washing the dishes when the doorbell rung and she knew instantly that it's none other than lisa "hold on!" The small girl yelled as she wipes her hand on the apron and jogged her way to the front door only to be greeted with a hug "hey there" lisa whispered making y/n shiver "come in first" y/n slightly pushed lisa in, not wanting to draw any attention from the neighbors even though there's a slim chance of them getting seen since only the wealthiest can have an access in this street.

Y/n followed lisa in the living room as the latter girl puts her bag down on the couch "looking like a goddess as ever" lisa complimented whilst looking y/n up and down "don't think I've forgiven you now just because I'm talking to you" y/n drawn the line between her and Lisa- the smaller girl turned her back and made her way to the kitchen and proceeded on doing the dishes.

"Well then what should i do to make you forgive me?" Lisa sneaks up from behind y/n "keep your distance and I don't need anything from you" y/n said sternly but lisa being stubborn chuckled at this "you sure about that?" Lisa smirked as she shakes the bottled pill on her hand- y/n glared at the girl "you can keep that fucking pill to yourself, if you think I can't live without your help then you've really need to lower you expectations" y/n said as she finished her chore pushing the tall girl out of her way "not so fast" lisa stopped y/n from getting away again "I'm not here to have another argument with you.. I'm sorry" lisa sigh as she puts the pill on the table in front of y/n "and yes you were right you can live without me matter of fact you can live without all of us but it's not the same for me" lisa hesitantly hold y/n's hand "I can't live without you, you're like my inhaler" lisa said "what? You don't even have an inhaler" y/n was confused "uh well that's not important what i meant to say is you're like my sanitary pads" lisa tried to redeem herself but miserably failed to do so "excuse me?!" Y/n was way more than confused "if you're here just to make fun of me-" "no no listen! Sanitary pads are necessity! And we women can't live without it" lisa tries to explain but this made y/n even more speechless she can't believe that she got compared with a sanitary pads "There's this thing called tampons Lalisa Manobal" y/n said-totally blabbered with Lisa's way of apologizing "Ehem anyways what I'm trying to say is you're very important to me so please forgive me" Lisa kisses y/n's hand without breaking the eye contact.

--to be continued

1048 words.

A/n:

Lisa in the house!! Should y/n forgive lisa so soon? Or should she make the girl work hard for it?? But enough with that i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and HAPPY 6.12K READ!!!💓💞🤸🏻‍♀️🥳🎉💥THANK YOU!