36. Forever (Last Chapter)

I know.

I know what you all are thinking.

Yes. It's the last chapter of PC.

Before you proceed to kill me, read the whole chapter carefully and even before make sure you have read and remembered some of the main incidents of the previous chapters because if you don't, you are not gonna get this chapter.

For the last time, Happy Reading Guys 🫶🏻💗

~•~

"Forever is a lie."

Chapter 36: Forever

Chapter 36: Forever

*Author's POV*

Distracted.

was what Karan as he stared mindlessly at the presentation screen in front of him.

Today was the day when they permanently sign the contract which meant that after this there was no going back.

You'll permanently enter this 'Dark World' & be a prisoner of it.

"Shaadi hone waali hai meri!! hone
wala pati hai woh me-"

"Pati! Shaadi!" He cackles "Konsa mazak kar rahi ho mere saath?"

He looked down at his watch.

1 Hour Left.

"Thik hai phir" She whispers "nahi karungi" he moved back in shock and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Par" she interjects "Usse pehle tumhe chunna hoga"

"Mujhe ya apne drug buisness ko"

"Mr. Agony iss page par bhi" Mr. Agony's assistant showed him the page and he nodded, signing on that page of the Final Contract.

"Caught you" he cooed in her ears and she chortled.
"You like it when I Catch You. Don't you?"

She smiled, "I Love It"

Mr. Agony looked at his assistant beside and raised his brows confirming if he has signed all the pages or not.

The assistant nodded and forwarded the papers to the last, Armaan Oberoi.

She looked at him through the mirror, her eyebrows furrowed. He smiled brightly at her and slid the cold metal round her neck.

The Pendant.

Armaan proofread the paper, checking it for the final time before making the biggest of the deals.

"Usse pehle tumhe chunna hoga.. mujhe ya apne drug buisness ko"

He chuckles flipping the pages.