25. Day 4: Club-1

P.s: this writer is totally, insanely high on cuteness! Bare with in between dohres of hers (hers means mine lol)

Well let me clear one thing before we begin. PreeRan are in their hotel suite and not in their home. It's their last day here. So if i use house word in the chapter then i refer to their hotel suite. Their hotel suite, is a completely different section, like a bungalow you could imagine.

~•~

"Live every moment, coz you never know what's there for you tomorrow"

Chapter 25:- Day 4- Club

She yawned and stretched her numb legs. Making some soft sounds, rubbing her eyes she clears her hazy sight. She rolled on the bed under the blanket and patted the other side.

He's not there.

She slightly opened her eyes and peeked at her right. He really isn't there. She kicked the blanket trying to get rid of it. But it tangled in her legs even more. She groaned and now punched it. She then felt a grip on her legs as the hands like thing pinned her legs on the bed.

Before she could protest, she felt that blanket untangle from her legs. She sighed and hummed slapping away the blanket from her body. Cuddling close to the line of pillows on her left she spooned herself and closed back her drooping eyes not before hearing a chuckling sound.

Mmm.. he's here. She raised her head and opened her eyes to see him setting his shirt in front of the mirror. He had a black shirt on, twining with black pants showing that he had a formal meeting on his way.

 He had a black shirt on, twining with black pants showing that he had a formal meeting on his way

He then felt something leaning on his back. Something soft. Then, he felt some circle being drawn on his back. He knew the touch. His lips slowly raised in a smile and he leaned back waiting for her to speak. She removed her head from his back and peeked on his face. Gorgeous. She hummed to herself and again placed her head on his back.

Preeta: mm aaa (yawns) aur.. kab tak aaoge?

Karan: kahan jaa rha hun, yeh nahi puchogi?

She shook her head, placed on his back. He deeply chuckled vibrating the vocal chords down his throat. Running a gentle hands through his well gelled hair he answered his own question.