11. Office Love ❤️..!!

Abhi bhi keh rahi hun Iss story ko end hone tak padhna😏😁 bahut mazaa aaega i bet you 😁

This chapter contains Mature Content...😂✌🏻 Read at your own risk..🤭

Sab padhne waale ho..🤭 ik..😂🤭

Recap;
Preetu Papitu 😂 Missing Karan🥺

Continuing,

First of all let me clear her look😁 (she is wearing the denim blue jacket such that covering her body)

Preeta: (whispers) Shit yeh maine kyun keh diya (lightly slaps het forehead)

She curses herself while He smirks.

Karan: (leans to her) Waise mujhe pata tha ki tum address le rahi ho mere ghar ka (she sees him confused) Jab tum yeh laptop mein khojte khojte apne aap ko koss rahi thi na tab mein peche khada hokar sab sun raha tha..

She = 😳
He = 😏😙

She starts looking here and there while he was standing, seeing there what she's doing.. She snatches the address slip from his hand and starts talking about random things..

Preeta: Um.. you know kitna kaam tha office me tum toh chutti par chale gaye aur saara kaam hum sab ko karna pada.. abhi bhi saara kaam khatam nahi..

She while talking with him walk past him.. she started leaving from the cabin that he held her hand from back and pinned her to the glass wall of cabin..

She looked up to him with shock while he smirks and immediately sealed their lips..

She felt a Sukoon in her.. feeling her lips with his.. she pulled him more in the kiss by his collar.. She really needed the kiss.. While he was busy sucking her lips extracting the whole juice from her lips..

He started smooching her lips.. he just started tasting her saliva and was loving it.. he was Licking her lips..sucking them occasionally that Preeta pulled out..

Preeta: (whispers as they were too close) Guard ghum raha hai..

Karan: (sucks her lips) Meine usse ghar bhej diya (huskily) Abb yaahn sirf hum dono hai.. tum aur mein..

Her breath got hitched hearing this while he started playing with her lips.. She smiled but the next moment pushed him and ran out the cabin..

Karan: Ayy..!!

Preeta: (laughs) Tattu Luthra dhang se pakad bhi nahi pate..

Karan: Abhi dikhata hun..

He ran behind her while she ran in the whole floor she was behind the water purifier.. they were moving Circles around the purifier.. and she taking chance ran from there while he chased her..