4. She's Addiction

Dekho pehle Vote aur Comment karo🥺

Recap:
She forcefully became his P.A.

Preeta's POV continued

I happily took the cup from him and took a sip..

I smiled tasting the delicious Cappuccino.. AHH..! absolute pleasure.. I smiled widely unknown that Karan was looking at us from a corner..

We had a small chit chat..and i liked the way he thinks.. it's quite cool..AHH..!!😌😌

At last I bidded him a bye.. as i still had pending works and went straight to My Cabin that i heard that Jerk calling me..

"Miss Preeta, right now to my Cabin"

God...!! Can't he ever stop calling me with such a cold voice.. well what to do.. COLD HEARTED Asshole..🙃

I entered his cabin to see him working on his laptop..

"Yes, sir"

I said controlling My Slangs..

"Why the fuck were you talking with him..?"

He said with his angry voice.. never ever i have seen him this angry.. wait ik him Since Two days..!!🤦🏻‍♀️ Fuck Preeta how would you even know.. well wait what is he even talking about..😐?

"With whom"

I asked confusingly.. literally 🙃

"With Dev"

He said getting up from his seat and banging the table.. Whole piece of Angry shit..!!🙄

"Why is it a rule in this office to not talk with the employees..? And if it is then i give a fuck about it.."

I said sarcastically.. as he knows i am disrespectful towards him..😏..

He walked towards me closely leaning glaring me and uttering his words huskily,

"Remember THAT YOU ARE MINE.. I don't like others to be with My things"

"Oh shut the fuck up.. am not a thing nor a toy to play with ok...!!"

I said angrily at his creepy lusty words.. and turned to move out that he got held of me.. and immediately crashed his lips on mine..

Ugh..!! He's sucking my lips.. why does he..!! Why does he like sucking my lips..!! My lips are tired being sucked and sucked.. He snaked his hand on my waist..

He then started clutching my waist while i was busy pushing him but he was clearly more stronger.. and I couldn't help with it and slided my hands behind his head and ruffled his hair..

Ugh...!! He smiled in kiss.. That dimple smile.. but that black spotted character of his..!!

He started chewing my lips as bubble gum.. or a chocolate 🍫.. then he started licking it with his lips. While his nose was fighting with mine..

That suckling sound..!! God please stop it..😢..!! But God doesn't like me i g..

Preeta's POV ended

Karan's POV starts

Ahh..! What pleasure sucking her lips ik.. it's like daily for me.. sucking someone's.. but her lips are my fav..

This naturally cherry red lips.. am loving her lips.. can't stop sucking it. So i now took her upper lips and started sucking it.. i wanted to enter her mouth and wanted to lick every part of her mouth.. but i couldn't resist her heavily breathing chest..🥵🥵