10. Missing Him ..!

‼️.. NEW STORY ALERT..‼️

GO GRAB THIS NEW STORY OF MINE RN

GO GRAB THIS NEW STORY OF MINE RN...❤️😻

Continuing,

Karan; (hesitantly) So.. mein yahan nahi rahunga toh tum mujhe Miss Karogi..?

Preeta: hn...?

Karan: Will You Miss Me..?

Preeta: (hesitate) Um..

She slightly blushes and starts seeing here and there..

Karan: hmm..??

Preeta: ab.. tum koi Chocolate toh nahi ho na (Starts sliding her dress)

Karan: Chocolate..??

Preeta: haa.. i mean tum chocolate toh nahi ho na (zipping her dress) jisse mein har waqt yaad karti rahun.. jo har waqt mere khyaalon mein aaye.. (finally wears her dress)

Karan; What the hell.. are you serious..?

Preeta: (smiles sarcastically) Damn Serious..

He glares her while she Chuckles and starts leaving from there that he held her hand and pushes her and she gets pinned to the wall..

He puts his hands on either sides of her .. she sees him with shock... While he was seeing her intensely...

She tried pushing him but of no use then she directly look into his eyes.. he leans to her ears and says Huskily,

Karan: Say that you'll Miss Me..

Preeta: What..!!

Karan: (a bit loudly) Say that you'll miss me or else..

She raises her eyebrows while he leans towards her lips..she looks down nervously while he leans a bit right to kiss her..

she started breathing heavily while their lips were an inch away that she put hands on his lips.. He sees her confused.

Preeta: (with tears) Miss usse kiya jaata hai jiski tumhe care ho fikr ho.. (huskily) tumhe usse pyaar ho.. (closing her eyes) Aur hum dono ke beech kabhi aisa kuch ho nahi sakta.. Kyunki tum sirf sabko use karna jaante ho unse pyaar karna nahi

Saying this she pushes him lightly and then wiping her tears goes down..

While he was standing there like a statue getting what she said..

Next Day

Preeta's POV:

I was having my fav Milky Coffee..!! Ah..!! It tastes so yumm..!! Literally you all should have once..

My thoughts were broken by Diya entering My Cabin.

She says, "ma'am yeh rahe woh files jo aapne mangaaye the.."