( Ur outfit )

I completed my dance and then looked at Ms. Hwang
"That was awesome Y/n. I bet 'Fake Love' will break all ur previous records.", Ms. Hwang said.
"Hahaha, u like it na that's enough for me.", I said and drank water.
"Y/n quickly go now and get ready we have to go to Jackson's show.", Unnie said.
"Aish how could I forget? Mama Bird I will go.", I said to Ms. Hwang and kissed her cheek, and ran to my room.

I took a shower and wore this. And yeah this dress is also designed by my Mochi.

 And yeah this dress is also designed by my Mochi

"Unnie let's go

"Unnie let's go.", I said and we drove off to our venue.

Jungkook's POV:

I turned on my television as today Itzy will come on Jackson's show. She will be coming after 3 years. The first time she came was after the first song she released, 'Idol'.

Ever since her debut, I have been madly in love with her. She is so beautiful. I never felt like this for anyone the way I feel for her. I really wanna do some work with her and express my love to her. She is awesome. My ideal type is Itzy, Choi Itzy.

On the Show:

"Good evening everyone, this is ur handsome and charming host Jackson Wang. Tell me how am I looking today?", Wang asked.

 Tell me how am I looking today?", Wang asked

"HOT!!!", said the audience.
I mean of course when a celebrity like Choi Itzy is coming he has to look good.
"Hehehe thanks, well u all know who is coming tonight?", he asked.
"YESSSSS!", the audience replied.
"My favorite, ur favorite, give a round of applause for CHOI ITZY!", he said and she entered.
Oh my God, she is looking so beautiful. My poor heart!
"Wangiiiiii!", Itzy exclaimed and went to hug Jackson.
"Itzooooo!", he said and took her in his embrace.
Oh how much I hate it when any guy touches my Itzy. Yes, she is mine only.
"Damn it girl, im seeing u after 3 whole years. U forgot me right?", he asked acting all cute.
"Of course not, u r my bestie Wangi.", she said while hitting his shoulder.
Why is she being touchy with him?
"Hahaha okie come on, have a seat.", he said.
"Thanks.", she said and sat down.
She is looking like the Goddess of Heaven today.

"So Itzy how have u been and how is everything going on?"
"Everything is going awesome Jackson and today's day was the best day of my life.", she said.
"Why? Would u like to share it with us?"
"Well becoz today I met my childhood besties."
Ahh man, I wish I was her childhood friend.
"Really Itzy?"
"Yes Jackson, and I felt so happy coz they mean so much to me."
"They must be shocked to see their bestie over here, at this position"
"Yes, but they were really happy for me as well. I love my boys so much. U know they r my besties as well as my fanboys but they didn't know that it was me all this time."
"Hmmm so u mean only they know ur real identity, hahaha."
"Hahaha yes Wangi my friend."
"When will u tell us ur real identity Itzy."
"When I will meet him and show him that I wasn't worthless the way he thought I was."
How unlucky that bastard was to reject my Itzy.
"Well Itzy just forget him, he was one unlucky guy. I mean u all guys tell me how can u reject a girl like Itzy?", Jackson said.
I will agree with him this time.

"Hahaha I guess u r right.", she said while showing her smile on which I lost my heart 3 years ago.
"I mean, of course, no one can reject u and even if someone does u will always have me.", Jackson said while winking at her.
Oh, I hate him when he flirts with my Itzy.

"Hahaha Jackson are u flirting with me?", she asked.
"Hmm yup."
"Well, u should be careful my fanboys are really possessive about me. They get jealous easily.."
"No issue im also one of them.", he said to which Itzy laughed.
Cmon he isn't even funny, how can she laugh at his lame jokes?

The only reason im seeing this show is becoz of her. After that they both talked with the audience and Jackson literally boiled my blood by getting extra cheezy with Itzy and she was totally going for it. I mean yeah she has to, she can't be rude to him.

"So Itzy what will u sing for our audience?", he asked.
Ooh yeah, the best part.
"For the audience, I will sing 'Mikrokosmos' and for u Wang, I will sing 'My Universe'.", she said.
WTF why will she sing it for him especially?
"OMG ITZOOO I feel so lucky right now. Everybody u see my bestie is gonna sing a song for me. Dont, get jealous, Even if u do I'm so happy. Hahaha", he said.
Of course, he is one lucky guy that Itzy will sing for him.
Itzy started singing, first for the audience and then for him (-_-).

(Consider this ur voice)

OMG IM DEAD! She has some magic in her voice.

"Give a big round of applause for Choi Itzy.", he said and everyone clapped for her including me.
"Thank u so much everyone.", she said. She is soo sweet.
"Itzy before going I want u to give some msg to our audience.", he said. Yeah, I was waiting for this too.
"First of all I want to thank all of my fans. Where ever im today is all becoz of their love and support. Jackson, u know why I call my fans hives?", she said.
"No Itzy, tell us why?"
"It's becoz they call me Queen Bee, and u know what, a Queen can't survive if she doesn't have shelter and protection. My protection, my shelter, my home they are my fans. I am a Queen Bee becoz of them. Thank u soo much to all of u, those who r here, those who are watching me on television, and those who are my international fans. I love u all so much."
"Aww that was really sweet Itzoo"
"Well I have a surprise for u all.", she said.
OMG, whenever she says surprise a new song of hers comes out.

"Wait, what we all are thinking is right Itzy, A New Song?"
"Jackson u have turned really wise, my friend."
"OMG, guys u listen Itzy is gonna release a new song."
"Hahahaah well Jackson I loved coming to ur show."
"Im also thankful that u took out time of ur busy schedule and came here. Take care, everyone, this is me ur....", he was saying but Itzy took the mic from him and said,
"This time I wanna do this Wangi."
Ahhhh why is she soo close to Jackson? I want her to treat me like this as well.

"Sure Itzy..", he said and Itzy continued,
"...He is ur handsome host Jackson Wang and Im ur Beautiful Queen Bee signing out. Take care, everyone. Goodbye.", she said, and then the show got finished.

Ahhh I love her so much. I have no idea why my heart only craves her. There are many other beautiful actresses and female singers in the industry but my heart only beats for her.
"CHOI ITZYYY I LOVE U", I said out loud in my room and started smiling at my action.