Fourteen

Straub's POV
We all go to the car and drive to the house we are staying in. Bee and I have to share a room since there isn't enough space for everyone to have a bed. I put down my stuff in our room and so does Bee.

We hear a knock and Bee opens the door.

"Bee can I see you for a second?" He asks.
"Yeah sure." She says walking out of the room and smiling at me on her way out.

I feel weird when they're together. I trust Will but they don't know about us dating and he could do anything. I just hope he doesn't like her in that way...

Bee's POV
We walk into Will's room and he starts to talk again.

"I don't know why I feel this way. Kiani was just always a fun ship and now I'm actually starting to feel something with Jordan. It seems like he doesn't care about me anymore though. He moved in with MacLean and Ryan and I don't think he even likes me as a friend anymore. I wish he knew how I feel." He says.
"Will, it might just seem like that right now because of all the stuff happening with the cube. Like how Jordan and Ryan are leaving it might just seem different to you and you are jumping to conclusions. Don't worry, I'm sure Jordan still likes you, he just has a lot going on in his life." I reply.
"I sure hope so."
"Don't worry about it, just let him settle in his new life, everything will be okay." I say.
"Thanks Bee." He says opening his arms for a hug.
"No problem." I say hugging him back.

Straub's POV
I don't know what to think. Are Will and Bee just friends or something more? I'm overthinking this. I know Bee wouldn't do anything with anyone else so I have nothing to worry about, right?

-~:~-

Bee walks back in the room and lays on the bed beside me.

"Hey!" She says.
"Oh hi." I reply.
"You okay? You seem different." She says.
"I'm fine. Just thinking." I say.
"If this has anything to do with Will and I don't worry, he's not interested in me and I'm not interested in him. We're just friends. I love you and only you." She says kissing my cheek.
"Okay. I love you too." I reply pecking her lips.
"I'm tired. Goodnight." She says.
"It's not even night yet." I reply.
"I'm still on Australian sleep schedule and I'm tired so shut up." She laughs turning on her side.

-~A/N~-
BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB!!!!! IDEK what I'm doing with my life.
~Maddy