Eight

Bee's POV
Today is the day I'm moving in with my best friend. I quit my job at the bar and we are moving to an apartment in Melbourne. Straub is coming over to pick me up now and we are going to put our stuff in the apartment then go to Ikea for some furniture.

-~:~-

We just put all of our stuff into our apartment and are heading off to Ikea now. On the way Straub blasts music while we both sing along. Once we get to the store we look around at a bunch of different furniture. We pick out a few things and they tell us they will deliver it in the morning.

We go back to the apartment and put our things in our own rooms. The apartment is empty.

-~:~-

I take out a blanket and lay on the floor. I look at my doorway and see Straub standing there.

"Goodnight Bee." He says hugging me.
"Goodnight." I reply as I watch him walk back to his room.

-~:~-

He pushes me against the wall. I try to get out of his grasp but I'm too weak. He pulls me into a dark room.

"Get over here you lit-"

Then I wake up.

I haven't had that dream in forever. Maybe it's just because I'm in a different place. I walk to the room beside me with my pillow at hand.

"Mitchell." I whisper.
"Oh hey."
"I had a nightmare and now I can't sleep. Can I sleep here?" I ask.
"Sure." He says moving up his blanket motioning for me to come over.

I put my pillow down and get under his blanket. He puts his arm down over me.

"Sweet dreams Bee." He says kissing my forehead.

Before I know it I'm fast asleep.

-~A/N~-
I'm sorry, I haven't updated this story in 5 days!! I've just had a lot going on school all that stuff but I got the time to write this so here you go! I hope you enjoyed and I will try to update whoever I get the chance!!
~Maddy <3