Twelve

Straub's POV
That night Bee slept in my room again.

"Bee." I say.
"Yes?" She asks.
"Who was that earlier anyway?" I ask.
"Don't worry about it." She says.
"Bee, I want to know, it seems like he did something to you before." I reply.

She sits up.

"Well he used to be my boyfriend." She says. "He wasn't a good one like you though. H-he ruined me. He a-abused me and would threaten me. He ruined how people saw me when it wasn't even my fault. It wasn't anything I did." By this time I'm holding her in my arms. "The dream I kept having was about him. He would always want something from me, like I owed it to him. I never wanted to, he forced it upon me. He's too strong for me. He's the reason I don't like my name. He turned it into something terrible, so I just go by Bee now." She finishes.
"Bee I'll always be here for you." I say kissing her forehead.
"Thank you Mitchell, I love you." She says.
"I love you too my sweet little honey Bee." I reply. "How about we go to sleep now?" I say.
"Okay." She says laying down and cuddling into my chest.

I love her with all my heart and I will protect her from that guy no matter what.

-~A/N~-
AHSHSI YEP IM FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN STORY!! I hope you liked this!! Byeeeeeeeee!!!
~Maddy <3