Hannah sat down beside him and listened. She could tell that he was being sincere and it intrigued her. She had never met a demon that didn't want to be evil anymore so she wasn't sure how to respond.

"What's your name?" She decided to ask.

"I'm Garin! And you are?" He asked.

"Hannah!" She replied.

"Here, try feeding them!" Garin said as he handed her some breadcrumbs.

He poured a handful of crumbs into her hand and their fingers brushed. A little spark of energy cracked in their hands as they touched and they both felt it but didn't understand what it meant.

Hannah poured the breadcrumbs into the pond and watched the fishes swim around happily, eating as much as they could.

She chuckled happily with a smile as bright as the sun itself and Garin couldn't help but stare at her. She looked at him and their eyes locked, sending all sorts of clashing feelings to the both of them.

Hannah didn't understand what she was feeling. It had to be her flesh, she thought to herself. When angels or demons came to Earth, they usually arrive wearing human flesh so they could move around in plain sight like normal people. The human flesh could feel everything a normal human would feel; pain, hunger, cold, heat, desire, and lust. Hannah didn't know why but her flesh was feeling a bit of desire for this demon so she decided to leave.

"I have to go!" She said abruptly and stood up.

"Back to heaven?" Garin asked, a bit disappointed.

"No, not yet. I still haven't fulfilled my task here." She replied and started to walk away.

"Will I see you again before you go back home?" He asked.

"Maybe!" She said with a smile, removed her wings, and flew into the sky before she vanished.

Garin smiled to himself after Hannah left. He didn't know how or when, but he knew he would see her again and maybe explore these new emotions he was feeling in his human flesh.

"Forgive me Father, but I have to explore this world and the possibility of a different life," Garin said, knowing that Lucifer could hear him and hoping he would not force him back into hell.

GARIN'S POV

A few days later, I was back in the park, sitting by the pond with the Koi fish. This time, the park was packed with a handful of people, sitting and laughing at each other. Little children were running around with smiles on their faces and I could feel something I had never felt before; Happiness.

I stayed in the park watching people until the sun began to set. One after the other, the humans went home until I was alone in the park with only the fish to keep me company.

I noticed a flower in the ground and picked it up. I sniffed it and its scent filled my nostrils, sending waves of pleasure through my senses. The feeling was incredible and it only got better when I felt the warmth in the air that made me very comfortable. I felt her heavenly presence and smiled happily, realizing that Hannah was here once again and was standing behind me.

"So, you decided to make an appearance before you leave?" I asked with a grin and turned around to face her.

"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye!" She replied with an angelic smile, she was an angel after all.

Her eyes were as blue as the deepest oceans and her soft, snow-white hair blew in the wind, spreading the tantalizing scent of her aura of purity and divinity. Her smile did things to me, things I couldn't explain and as she moved closer, I could feel my heart beating a lot faster.