This was no doubt a dream......

"You don't believe it? The young man pulled her arm that struggled to touch the candle, surrounded her, gently rubbed his cheek over the top of her hair, with a slightly cold smile, "If you light the lamp, you will not be able to meet me."

......Absurd, it was truly a case of thinking of someone during the day and dreaming of them at night.

Ling Miaomiao's mind was foggy and she was afraid of waking up from her dream, so she didn't move and let him hold her, stroking her hair gently with his hand.

For the next ten minutes or so, she remained groggy and answered a lot of misleading questions.

"Do you want to go home?"

"Hmm?" She uttered a short, questioning syllable, somewhat confused, "Aren't we already home?"

"Not here." He hugged and spoke softly to her while also leaving lingering kisses on her earlobes, which made Miao's ears tingle, the epitome of swindling.

"Of course." She blinked her eyes, puzzled.

The other party was silent for a moment, kissed her again with cold lips, and asked, "Then why don't you leave?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you." Miaomiao lowered her eyes and muttered, "You are now like a fool, unable to be left alone with others.

"......"

Ling Miaomiao's voice was very soft, as if she was having a long conversation with an old friend, pouring out the bitter water in her stomach.

"I have to at least wait for Sister Mu to bring back the Snow Spirit Ice Silk to test, only then will I resign myself to reality." She counted on her fingers, "Also, what will happen to father if he's left alone?"

After saying all that with no response, Miaomiao was afraid that the dream was fading, or that it had gone astray, and tugged hard on his clothes, "......why aren't you talking?"

She looked upward from below at Mu Sheng's face hidden in the darkness, and only vaguely saw his eyelashes fluttering.

"When will you be back?" she asked.

The young man's lips quirked up quizzically, and his moist eyes glowed with a little moonlight as he looked to her at his side: "Isn't it nice for me to be quiet and listen now?

"Hell no." Ling Miaomiao almost cried from grievance, "If I raise a bird, the bird can chirp, unlike you."

A flash of annoyance seemed to go through Mu Sheng's eyes. He wrenching her face over, lowering his head to roughly rub their lips together, a subtle taste of punishment in that action: "Just this is enough to make you dislike me?

......

The morning after she woke up from her dream, Ling Miaomiao felt very guilty.

The black lotus was lying peacefully next to her, and when she woke up, he even came over to her and hugged her while gently rubbing against her, making for a very affectionate impression, but she was absorbed in the kiss in her dream.

"I don't shun you." She held Mu Sheng's face and gave him a kiss, promising with a guilty face, "This is also cute, really.

Miaomiao was still in a guilty mood when she cleaned up and went to see her aunt. She was still a bit distracted as she spoke with her.

"You didn't sleep well, did you? You poor child." Her aunt who was visiting from afar, sighed. Her eyes were full of distress, "Come, let's go to your room. You can take a rest and auntie will chat with you.