5

Photo above: MiaoMiao and her dad

Miaomiao wrinkled her brows as she tried to smile, but her eyes were like uncontrollable faucets. Under the system's forceful interference, she laboriously twisted her face into a wide smile. She was crying and smiling at the same time, tears streaming down her face as she looked at him.

Mu Sheng was stunned. He lowered his gaze, and she couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Wuu... too touching..." She simply covered her eyes and ignored the river of tears flowing down her face.

Mu Sheng's smile grew rigid. Through the cracks between her fingers, Miaomiao could see his expression.

Mu Sheng didn't move and waited until she put her hand down. He slowly crouched down, his attractive face grew close to hers, close enough to see each and every hair of his standing brows. "Touching?"

"Mhm......" Miaomiao nodded twice. Casting an envious glance towards the two stuck close together on the couch, "If I were to have Sister Mu's luck and find someone who loves me like Brother Liu loves her, I'd be blessed... When can I meet my husband wahhhhhhhh...."

Tears rolled out between the slits between her fingers and Ling Miaomiao took the chance to observe him.

Mu Sheng was very distrustful. But at this point, he concealed his suspicions. It was not the time to spill out all of his misgivings.

However, no matter what she said, there was actually some truth to her feelings.
Thinking of Ling Miaomiao in the real world, who was a young girl in the peak of her life and was akin to a fresh fruit hanging from a tree. She was twenty but had not experienced love before, yet this time traveling system paired her up with this great demon king! She felt so distressed!

Mu Sheng slightly scrunched up his brows because when she praised Liu Fuyi she had touched his reverse scale.

However, the freezing killing intent in his eyes seemed to subside before it was gradually replaced with a mischievous smile.

He slowly extended his arm, meaning to touch Miaomiao's lips.
Soft. Cold.

Miaomiao grew stiff. She could feel his cold fingertips start from her lower lip and follow the shape of her lips all the way to her lip bead in the center of her upper lip.

His hand movements were soft and gentle and it felt somewhat like the ambiguous actions between
lovers.

Ling Miaomiao felt her hair standing on end, thinking that this was the actions a murderer would make before killing.

"Miss Ling, why are you shaking?"

He innocently raised his face as he showed the redness on the tips of his fingers. "Your makeup was drawn off-kilter. It looks as if you just ate a child."

As soon as he finished, he let out a smile as if he was just playing around with her as a forthright but naughty youngster.

Ling Miaomiao's face immediately turned red.

That damn Liu Fuyi! He watched her make a fool of herself for so long, couldn't he have reminded me?

Mu Sheng, who felt he had teased her enough, stood up and straightened his posture. He threw a meaningful look towards the affectionate main lead couple and turned around to leave. His hair bouncing around yielded an extremely youthful feeling in those who saw it.

This was the first time she and the black lotus crossed blades and Miaomiao could feel sweat soaking her back. Mission 2: Get him to love her?

Forget it, another day she could live was another day alive.