The implication of the word, "prepare," was very substantial. Aside from preparing food and clothing for her aunt, Ling Miaomiao was also dragged off to make some new clothes.

According to the words of Father Mayor, Ling Yu's mother had died early, and her aunt's affection for her, represented her maternal family's affection for her. They could not bear to see her suffer. The cousin's family's love for her represents the mother's family's love for her, and they can't afford to see her suffer in the slightest. In addition, Mu Sheng was personally investigated and approved by her aunt and uncle, but now that their son-in-law had become like this, if she continued behaving in a "dejected and depressed" manner, her aunt would feel even more guilty.

It was already evening when Ling Miaomiao came back from the dressmakers. The new boudoir was smaller than the previous one, but it was still very comfortable. The lights and candles were staggered, and the light shone brightly on the screen tent.

Miaomiao washed up quickly, then ran and jumped to the bedside, and suddenly raised the tent.

This was a little game she had invented after his accident.

Mu Sheng's half-demon state had no rhythm/cyclic cycle to speak of. He was like an owl sitting there with its eyes open day and night. Usually, it was after Ling Miaomiao lay down and put out the lights that he would go to sleep with her.

She would usually hide her face behind the tent, as if playing peek-a-boo, and then appear suddenly, teasing him a little. He would sit on the bed with his dark eyes staring at her face, as if it was a novelty to have someone suddenly appear before his eyes.

Today, when she raised the canopy, she unexpectedly found him lying down and asleep. His eyelashes were calmly drooping and his hands were resting on his abdomen, like a sleeping beauty who had not been awakened at all.

Miaomiao: "......"

The game object did not respond, and there was a sense of loss.

But he rarely slept so deeply, so Miaomiao did not want to wake him up. She gently crossed over him, blew out the candle flame and went to sleep.

The moonlight was bright. Its light, which was projected through the delicate carved windows, was stretched into slanted rhombus shapes.

In the middle of the night, Miaomiao woke up sleepily and saw a man sitting next to the bed, causing her to almost break out in a cold sweat.

The man was bathed in moonlight, and the frosty light fell on his long, winding hair, glowing section by section.

He sat quietly on the edge of the bed, looking at her.

Miaomiao looked at him through squinted eyes for a while, reached out to the side and felt the coolness from the empty bedding. Her heart thumped and began to speed up.

Even if he sat without saying a word, just by looking at the blurred face and posture, she was able to distinguish a little.

She slowly got up, looked at him sideways, and then reached out to touch his shoulder.

Before her hand could reach the person, he grabbed her wrist, reached out and pulled her to sit on his lap. She suddenly drew close to his chest, and even heard the clear sound of his heartbeat.

She tentatively opened her mouth: "Why are you awake?

She suddenly made a sound, but realized that her voice was timid.

The shadow looked at her for a long time, a clear voice coming out: "You are dreaming."

"......"

He spoke......