114 (Extra 2: Returning Home)

Start from the beginning

Ling Miaomiao unlocked the door and pushed it open. Just as she was leading him in, was perplexed upon hearing his words: "We have nothing in our house. It'll be fine if only we leave, there is nothing to move.

"How is there nothing?" A'yi came around to her front. "I just saw it through the window. There's a large mountain of stuff in the kitchen.

Miaomiao: "......You don't need to move that."

"Hey, wait." She called out to A'yi, turned her head to glance at Mu Sheng who was staring at A'yi. "Forget it, bring it along. We'll just treat it as a greeting gift from the son-in-law to father.

*

On the boat to Taicang, Ling Miaomiao opened the letter sent by Muyao.

Ling Lushan once again hired a luxurious passenger ship at great expense to pick up his daughter, and this compartment was specially prepared for her and Mu Sheng, quiet and comfortable, only hearing only the slightest sound of the waves. A delicate smoke rose from the incense burner.

Those who were helping, carried boxes. Sealed in the boxes were frozen wild game broken off from the iceberg. They also all lived next door. Seeing as there were no strangers, especially strangers who surrounded Ling Miaomiao, Mu Sheng was visibly much more relaxed. He obediently sat down and calmly ate with his chopsticks, looking no different from a normal person.

Ling Miaomiao glanced at him a few times while eating and reading the letter. Considering that he may be bored, she read the letter out loud to him.

Duanyang married down to the promising top-scoring scholar in the summer, and four seats at the banquet were specially reserved for the protagonist group during the wedding.

——Of course, none of them were able to make it. They said the princess was so angry that she scolded the court eunuchs at the wedding for not delivering the invitations.

The princess, who has always been fond of fussing, felt it was not enough to get married herself, and actively played matchmaker to get the emperor to accept Peiyun as Imperial Concubine Yun.

No matter what the future held for her in the harem, for the time being, Peiyun was getting what she wanted.

Mu Yao and Liu Fuyi traveled into the far north until they found the base camp of the succubus community, Qilin Mountain. Throughout this time, they went through countless dangers and there was probably enough material to have another Demon Hunter to be written.

Although the succubus community rejected Murong'er, they also did not dare to accept Mu Sheng. In the end, based on the slight emotional ties of their blood relationship, they pointed out a clear path.

The snow spirit ice silk was not produced by them, but by the silkworms on Qilin Mountain. They cocooned only once every two to three years and could only be found by chance. The two searched earnestly and were barely able to find a few scarce cocoons.

Unfortunately, the silkworms were not in cocooning season, so they waited and waited but to no avail. They ended up putting down roots in Qilin Mountain and built a house to live there, keeping an eye out every day.

After settling down, they stayed for two years. The two of them had a daughter in the time they waited, and they named her Xue Can.

The letter was written while Mu Yao was pregnant again.

"......Sister Mu is going to have a second child." Ling Miaomiao sighs and rubbed her soft belly.

They had never taken any measures, but her period still came every month, which was quite unbelievable.