35

HAN YURI —

i never knew how to settled things. if you were wondering what happened to me and jihoon, keep on wondering.

"then leave me. plus i don't like it when you said you wanna try as if you are forcing yourself just because you want to save our friendship." i voiced out.

"yuri i don't meant it like that. we can be in a relationship as well as fixing us yuri. fixing us yuri." slowly, i felt jihoon's word doesn't sting that much since i was very used to it.

"be honest jihoon, do you even love me that way? i'm begging you please don't try to love me that way for the sake of our friendship because now, i can't be the same old yuri who was your best friend and that's because i'm mad in love with you for all these times and i just— i'm tired, jihoon." there. there i cried, right infront of the man i loved. my tears felt more like broken pieces of glass coming out from my eyes— i was hurt. too damn hurt.

"we are complicated to begin with jihoon. we called ourselves best friend but we never share with each other what we truly felt— be it problems or love. we just find comfort in each other but all of that wasn't our true self isn't it? we were both like that jihoon."

jihoon was speechless and he sighed, he hung his head low.

"i thought we are fixing things, this is going nowhere," he muttered. i was sure that jihoon and i— we could never settled. for some reason we were just broken souls and we could never understand each other's pain. there would always be something that made us miss-communicate. jihoon could never saw my point and i could never saw his— it was as if we were blinded for a reason.

was this the sign that we weren't meant to be?

"yuri, i'm sincere. i want to fix us, sincerely and i guess all that left now is for me to show you my true feelings. thank you for meeting me today," jihoon said his last word before he left. i knew he knew, felt and agreed with what i said— it would took a while for him to accept it completely so that was why i let him said those word— those word where he said je was sincere and he wanted to show it to me.

a little part of me was excited and nervous.
other part of me was dead and tired.

that, that was what happened between us. i hadn't told junkyu anything yet— maybe i would if when i felt better. he did asked me about it yesterday— but i just couldn't tell him because i knew if i did, i would broke down into pieces again. junkyu knew sides of me that no one did— not even my best friend jihoon nor yoora.

but he did.

enjoy this short chap !