5

HAN YURI —

junkyu suggested that going to school together would made it more convincing but i rejected his offer to take me to school everyday since jisung and i shared a car to school plus, it was just too early for that.

last night when i came back home, yoora realised that the one who sent me home was not jihoon because of the car.

i lied to her. saying that jihoon needed to be somewhere and i took an uber her— i know she wasn't convinced because jihoon was just not that type of guy.

i felt bad of course, for lying. not like i never lied to my sisters before but, they were like my human diaries— especially yoora. beat her, she knew me more that i knew myself.

i didn't know how long i could stand hiding the truth behind the date or me getting involved with some dude who was jihoon's friend who needed my help to be his fake girlfriend.

"what's taking you so damn long? hurry up ! my first class started in fifteen minutes !" i sighed when i heard jisung yelled.

"maybe i should just accept junkyu's offers last night." i said as i rolled my eyes. i was doing my hair when i received a text.

a new message from your boyfriend kyu <3

i was speechless by the name that junkyu saved himself as when we were exchanging numbers last night.

"what the..." i laughed a little as i changed the name to 'kim junkyu'. we were like business partner, since i accepted his offers to help me with jihoon last night.

KIM JUNKYU
last seen just now

meet me at the library

i will walk you to class
and that will get her
attention.

i want to show her that
i'm doing way too well with-
out her

so that she will comeback
to me

that's our first mission btw

okay, see u

i replied to junkyu short and simple. i was really comfortable around him, but i want to keep it professional.

"you can do it yuri ! its just pretending."

what was i even doing?

the moment jisung pulled over by the parking lot, i dashed out of the car and went straight to the library. i was ten minutes late and there i saw junkyu standing, whilst leaning his head on the library's door and closes his eyes.

"junkyu." i tapped his arm. he blinked his eyes before smiling. "you're here?" he pinched my cheeks. i was more than confused that i started giving him looks.

"people are watching us." he whispered as i looked around and saw a bunch of people who seems to be so interested in us at the moment.

as what jihoon told me, junkyu received a lot of attentions by students especially girls and he was very affectionate with his lover— also very clingy at some point. the day he broke up with dayoung, his locker were filled with chocolates and gifts- just like what he always received on valentines. he was popular amongs engineering students too because of his creativeness.