4

HAN YURI —

the point of the date were for junkyu and i to met each other. jihoon left after the foods arrived so that we could get to know each other, better.

"hey, yuri. i'm sorry once again." junkyu said. i chuckled before looking at him. "don't sweat it. i'm doing this for jihoon's sake you know. he's my best friend so i gotta help my best friend's best friend."

"you're cool you know that right." junkyu smiled. "i'm saying this just incase that, you don't need to worry about our skin contacts or something cause i'm not going to touch you or something except in school or when we are meeting dayoung."

"that also means no kissing right?" i said as junkyu blinked. "yeah i guess? but i think we need to kiss sometimes to convince people that we are actually together, especially dayoung." he said.

"if you kiss me, then its my first kiss." i mumbled. junkyu seemed to heard it before clearing his throat.

"should we write a contract then?" he suggested.

"just like what lara jean and peter kavinsky did in to all the boys i've loved before? i guess that works." i said as he nodded.

"what's that?"

"its a novel. now its on netflix, a movie." i explained and junkyu seems to pay attention in everything i said.

"but we didn't have any papers or pen here. should we use a tissue?" i chuckled. junkyu was quite a funny guy. i went through my book that i brought— who carried a book for a date? and i smiled once i found what i was looking for.

"who carried a whole novel in their bag for a date?" he said as i shrugged. "you're quite unique don't you?" junkyu chuckled.

"back at you, mr jun." i said as i looked at junkyu who was writing the rules.

"so the first one, no kissing and no touching outside of the plan. and the second one?"

"maybe hangs out twice a week to get to know each other better to avoid awkwardness?" i suggested. junkyu put his finger under his chin, thinking.

"i guess that works." he said.

so here were the rules.

GETTING LEE DAYOUNG BACK PROJECT.
ft. unique yuri

1. no kissing and no touching outside of school and plan ( kiss when its necessary. eg : trying to make dayoung jealous)
2. hangs out, watching movies at junkyu's or yuri's, going out for sunsets ( sometimes ? )
3. going to events and party together.

we signed the contract and exchanged handshakes.

after the dinner, junkyu offered to take me home. the ride was smooth as i started loosening up around junkyu a little bit. from what i saw, junkyu could be dumb but cute at the same time. he got a nice body proport- nevermind.

it was dayoung's loss.

"hey jun, sorry for asking but why did the two of you break up? dayoung is everyone's dream girl." i asked. junkyu sighed as he began to speak.

"she left me because she said she deserved someone better." junkyu said. i nearly dropped my jaw.

"that was dumb of her to left this total package named junkyu." i muttered.

"oh my god, what did you even do that she left because she said she deserved someone better?" i scoffed.

"i forgot bunch of our dates and even our third year anniversary." junkyu said. his voice low and sad.

"you know biomedical engineering students received a big project two months ago and we are so busy starting then that the lab almost turns into a dorm." he continued and i nodded.

"the project is also the reason why jihoon and i hangs out twice a week now. we used to hanged out everyday and of course a sleepover, now continue yours."

"we are almost done with the project by now and i promised that i would made it up to her after i'm done."

"but she left me." he sighed.

i remained silence. i felt so bad. he was literally trying to make it right again.

"so....." junkyu started. i looked at him and mouthed a "what?"

"now that i told you mine, so mind telling me about your crush?" my eyes widen by the word 'crush'.

i began playing with my nails as i chuckled.

"crush my foot. i don't have one." i said as i pressed the button down for the window to rolled down.

"i know you like jihoon." junkyu said and i felt like i was caught in 4k for a moment.

"uh no?" i said. junkyu than chuckled. "is that an answer or a question?"

"hey come on, i know you like him. i can see it. and that's 'anything for you,ji' is enough to prove it." junkyu said as he glanced towards me.

i was a blushing mess.

"is it really that obvious?" i asked. junkyu hummed, "not really. but i can see it." i let out a little 'oh'.

i didn't know what to say. i usually didn't tell anyone about me having a crush or liking someone, especially when the one i liked was my best friend.

only yoora knew how i felt about jihoon.

"i was in love yuri, and still so i can see it." junkyu said. i sighed as i let my head rested by the window.

"jihoon said he never liked anyone romantically in his life before and do you know what i felt at the moment? i was really happy. i thought i stand a chance to be with him. but at the same time, i don't want to lose my best friend." i said.

"hey, since you help me with mine. i will help you with jihoon. how's that?" junkyu suggested. i turned to face him.

should i?