2

HAN YURI -

"what the heck yoora ! i'm not wearing that to the date !" last night right after jihoon left, i ran towards yura's room to spill the tea.

well, yoora and i talked about everything.

"i mean, you need to show off some skin on dates and be sexy." yura said whilst holding one of her sleeveless, back showing short red dress.

"gosh yura..." i sighed as i started imagining myself in those red dress. best-dressed yura would always have something for everyone who asked her for fashion advice.

"i mean, you love off-shoulders so i thought you might love this." she gave me puppy eyes before i left the room and to my own.

to be honest, i didn't really know what style i pulled off but yura told me i always dressed up like a soft girl which i second on it.

"should i wear my favourite crop sweater? but this is a date !"

i spent one hour match-making all of my outfits but ended up choosing my plaid dress with a pink cropped-cardigan which i really loved.

i glanced towards the calendar that was on wall.

"the date's in two days !!" i was so excited.

"pft, she's on her first date." a voice startled me as i turned my head towards the door, i saw my twin brother standing by the door, smirking.

"don't you know how to knock?" i gave him an annoyed look before shoving him out.

"feel free to come to my 'how to do well on your first date' session! you are always welcome sister." i heard him yelled from the outside.

i rolled my eyes before taking one of my books. need no han jisung, just need my romance novels.

i learned most about romance, dating and love from my novels. the words used were wiser and it made me less nervous.

"i wonder where are we going this saturday," just the thought of hanging o- i mean having a date with jihoon drove me insane.

there would be so much differences from our arcade dates and coffee dates.

a real date.

but something did bother me and i wasn't so sure about this date.

he didn't say the exact words like,

"hey, i'm taking you out on a date this saturday." or asking me would i like to go out on a date with him.

but his words that night seems like he was offering me.

«»

the day has come and as dramatic as it seems, all my siblings were out in the living room with me so that i wouldn't be alone whilst waiting for jihoon.

"you know what, i predicted that you would choose that." yura said as she pointed at my outfit.

"let her be, yu. imagine if she chose that inappropriate red dress of yours," jieun said as she gave yura the 'i'm disgusted' kind of look.

you must be wondering how many siblings that i had at this rate, regarding the names that have been mentioned.

first off, we have my eldest sisters han jieun and han yura who were also twins. then followed by han jisung and i, i'm the oldest between us, by three minutes. lastly, we have han jia our youngest sister. she was going through her puberty and adolescence phase, i guess. jisung and i were in our first year university, jieun and yura just graduated from a university and currently on rest before continuing their studies again.

after the long wait, a ringing coming from the door was heard. i froze but already being dragged out to the door.

"good luck, yuri." jia said as she gave me a hug, joining by the rest.

i took a deep breath before opening the door and there jihoon was, smiling brightly showing his eye-smile.

"ready?" jihoon said as he held his hands out.

i was more than ready to reached for his hand.