World Championship and the strongest champion

A few days later, Professor Cerise has a ticket of three for Ash, Serena, and surprisingly Chloe.

"Here you go, kids."

As the three of them accepted the ticket and read it.

"The pokemon world championship."

"Yamp."

When Chloe looked closely at the ticket she noticed one thing.

"Dad, this is the final ticket!"

"Seriously? That's amazing!"

The professor agreed, "Right?"

And then Ash finally said something unexpected.

"What's this?"

Everyone fall down to the unexpected word that came out from a pokemon battle lover Ash.

Serena was the first to recover, "Ash, of all people, you didn't know this at all?!"

Chloe picked herself up next, "I thought you a pokemon trainer that has visited so many regions should have know this!"

Ren searching through his computer before he displayed a large pinkish stadium on the Projector screen.

"Woah!"

"Up till now, there will always a league in every Region, and they always has their own champion."

Chrysa continued Ren explanation, "In this pokemon world championship, the strongest champion will be determined!"

"The strongest in the world?!" Of course Ash who is a battle lover pokemon really excited just hearing the strongest in the world.

Chloe immediately explained as well, "And this is the ticket for the finals! Ticket for the final battle!"

"That means we could see the pokemon battle to determined the strongest trainer?"

"Of course!"

"Amazing!"

Professor then told him, "The battle will be held on Galar region. The previous battle of course will made so many surprise event happens. So i hope you kids enjoy the show."

Ash the first to respond, "Okay! Thank you Professor Cerise!"

Chloe also want to go with both Ash and Serena, "Since tomorrow is Saturday, there is no school so i'm free to go as well!"

Scorbunny land on Ash right Shoulder while Pikachu on the left shoulder.

"Well then, let's go to Galar!""

Two girls respond together, "Yeah! Let's go to the Pokemon World Championship!"

=============

4 hours later

=============

Ash, Chloe, and Serena sat on the left side of the plane. it has been four hours since the plane start flying from Kanto and it's already evening with the sky and the clouds has colored in orange.

Ash sit near the window with Pikachu on his lap, Serena is in the middle with Sylveon on her lap as well, and Chloe on the right seat with Ash's Scorbunny on her lap.

Apparently scorbunny grow fond of Chloe after he's helping out Chloe on watering the flowers inside the chamber together and gotta say Scorbunny has a liking to showering the flower and now has it as his hobby whenever chloe's there or not. (Well irl i sometimes liked to showered the plants whenever i am in the mood to do so.)

"Still not there, huh?"

"Pikachu."

Chloe giggled, "Just be patience Ash, even though you have matured so much, there still some childish part on you as well."