Capturing Bug Types

"Professor, What's up with the screen on my rotom phone??"

Professor Cerise looked at the screen of Ash rotom phone and told him, "Oh so you see, that pokedex in your rotom phone has 2 function. The first one tells you a pokemon typing and characteristic while the second one is to list the pokemon you've caught.

Ash then show a data of pichu, "But what about this?? I never caught a pichu before, but it also shows pichu on my pokedex."

Professor Cerise then explain further, "That's because it's also gonna record the pre-evolution of your pokemon to the pokedex. So because of that, you don't have to capture more pokemon if you want to fill in the pokedex."

Ash finally understand the explanation, "I see, so because i only have pikachu which means i have pichu data in the pokedex. But i don't have raichu data because pikachu never liked to evolve to raichu at all."

"But Ash, i know that there would be some pokemon that there will be some pokemon that we might gonna catch sooner or later to fill the pokedex, but what if you're not able to take care of any of them on your own?"

Ash began to thinking for a moment to find a solution, until he finally spoke, "Hey, i think it's a good idea to share our pokemon since both of us were a couple now, don't you think?"

Serena replied with a nod, "You're right! So you can use my pokemon and i also can use your pokemon."

Professor cerise agreed with Ash idea, "That's a good idea, Ash. I can help you register your pokedex into a joint account."

"Thanks professor."

Pikachu, Scorbunny,  and Yamper play a card game called uno while Sylveon just having a little nap time.

"Hey yamper, you got a good card to screw pikachu over?"

Pikachu is on his last two card while Yamper and scorbunny still have four cards. Pikachu was grinning because he looks like he's about to win.

"I only have red plus two."

Yamper need an item to make the card can be seen by him and also not visible to both scorbunny and Pikachu.

"That works too." Scorbunny put down a +2 card.

"Heh, take that Pikachu!" Yamper put his +2 card as well and expected the surprised expression.

But how wrong they were, they saw Pikachu laugh so evil and told them, "You fool, UNO!" Pikachu put down a green +2 card on the floor.

"NANI?!" Scorbunny and Yamper surprised that Pikachu has a +2 card.

Scorbunny picked up 6 card because he don't have any more +2 card at all.

"Yamper, draw a card and find a perfect one."

"I'm trying!" Yamper immeadiately draw some card that is not filled with the criteria. But after he pulled 2 card from the deck, Yamper grinned badly after he picked the third card and told Pikachu, "I got you now!"

Yamper put down a surprise plus 4 card to the floor.

"Good job, Yamper!"

Both Yamper and and Scorbunny cheered, but it soon died out when they noticed Pikachu still grinning, and told them, "What a valiant effort, but it's useless because i already won!" Pikachu slammed the card on his hand to the floor, revealed that Pikachu has a plus 4 card as the end.

"NO WAY!!!!!" Both Yamper and Scorbunny were in too much shock of what they witnessed because Pikachu pulled out the most surprised last moment of uno, using the strongest card at the last turn.