(1) Obsession

JungKook POV:

There was one person I adored:

Kim Taehyung.

But, I don't know him, thats the thing. He's a celebrity.

Y'know, we all have our celebrity crushes right?

I was hanging out with Yoongi and Namjoon.

I had 1 person on my mind.

Dialogue POV:

JungKook: God he's perfect.

Namjoon: Who?

Yoongi: Yeah what Namjoon said.

JungKook: Taehyung.

Yoongi: The celebrity?

Namjoon: The guy who goes up on stage in front of thousands of people and dances and sings like he's the most important person in the world and he's the guy you are obsessed over and can never get a break from him because he's so "perfect" even though you don't have a chance with him because you've never met him and probably never will?

Yoongi: Sounds familiar.

JungKook: Oh c'mon guys, have some faith in me. I could become famous one day and have a chance with him!

Yoongi: Good job being confident.

Namjoon: Don't encourage him, Yoongi. I'm not tryna be a bad friend and all but lets admit it, you have no chance. I'll be impressed if you speak 1 word to him and it's "hi". I wouldn't be surprised if he absolutely ignores you.

JungKook: Wayta be a "good" friend, Namjoon.

Namjoon: I'm not tryna be a bad friend, but snap back to reality. You're way too obsessed with him. He probably doesn't know you even exist.

JungKook: We live in a world of 9 Billion people.

Namjoon: And we live in the south with a population of 51.74 million.

Yoongi: I didn't know South Korea had that many because.

Namjoon: Well it does. And he's in the same town as us, imagine how many times you've walked by and have never even recognized him!

JungKook: Whatever. I'm gonna go get Boba, wanna come?

Namjoon: Sure.

Yoongi: YES