ONESHOT!! The Sketchbook

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Flug?"

"It's nothing Y/N!! N-nothing at all!!--"

A loud boom was heard outside, and he stood up straight.

"You're g-gonna laugh at me..."

I shook my head, "Flug, you can tell me anything."

He audibly sighed, "i-im afraid of the dark..."

My eyes widened, "Wow. I wasn't expecting that one. Here, let's go find the others and come up with a plan."

I managed to get closer to him and gently took his hand and led him out the door.

Dr Flug POV:
They're holding my hand! No, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. They're just being kind is all.

My shaking calmed down as I let them lead, trying to find a way around. The entire mansion was pitch black, but Y/N seemed to manage their way around.

We both heard Demencia, and followed the voice, leading us to the kitchen.

Demencia came right infront of us.

"It's about time you two got here!"

I quickly removed my hand from Y/N's, I didn't want Demencia to get the wrong idea.

A flashlight was turned on, Black Hat being the holder.

"As you all can see.... oh wait- you can't."

He laughed for a few moments and then cleared his throat.

"We are in a power outage. Someone needs to go to the electricity box and fix things. The rest of us will stay her for the time being."

Demencia POV:
"ILL DO IT!!" I yelled and waved.

"Demencia, are you sure you know HOW to fix the light box?" Flug said.

"Yeah! I've used that thing multiple times..."

Before anyone could say anything, I sprinted off. That was a total lie. I had something else I wanted to do.

I could see decently well in the darkness, so I made my way to Y/N's room. I want to know what they were doing when I came in.

I entered their room and immideately looked at the bed. Bingo.

I went under the bed to find only one thing: a sketchbook. I picked it up and began looking through it.

At first nothing was standing out to me. It was all just trees, flowers, animals. Boring!

Until I turned to the next page and found a drawing of Dr Flug.

"Well look what we have here~"

I kept turning the pages to see many more doodles of Flug with other sciencey things.

"Jackpot!"

I put the sketchbook in my pocket and pranced towards the electricity box.

Y/N POV:
After 10 minutes, all the lights came on again and Demencia reentered the room with a miscevious grin.

"I fixed the lights! Aaand, I also found this...~"

She began to pull out a book out of her pocket, but then it hit me. That was my sketchbook! How did she find my sketchbook?!

I jumped up and snatched my sketchbook from her.

"Y-yes! Yes Demencia, this is fascinating! Maybe WE should talk about it in PRIVATE."

Before anyone could respond, I dragged her off to my bedroom and slammed the door.

"Why did you go through my sketchbook?!"

Demencia giggled, "I wanted to know what you were so busy with. Even better, WHO~~."

My eyes widened, "Don't. Tell. A. Soul."

Demencia smiled, "trust me, I won't say a word..."

I slammed my sketchbook on my desk, "Good."

I turned towards the door and stomped out.

Demencia POV:
"But I never said I wouldn't SHOW anyone~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr Flug POV:
It was now night, and I made my way to my bedroom to go to sleep.

As I walked into my room, I noticed a book on my bed.

I picked it up and inspected it; it seemed to be a sketchbook.

I opened to the first page: a photo of a tree blowing in the wind.

These drawings were really good. I continued to look through the book, until one photo stopped me dead in my tracks.

"T-thats me."