Chapter 23 "Traitor"

Start from the beginning

2 weeks ago

Stefano's pov

After a rough day at the base, training, and meetings, I finally came home. 

- Be careful! More! - I heard Isabella's voice upstairs. What?

I went into our bedroom and saw my wife, who was sitting at the special ball for a pregnant woman, and our daughter who was smiling at Nickolas. Or Nickolina? Nickolas was standing in front of the mirror and looked at me like "Your wife would kill if I didn't do this". I burst out laughing. 

- Stop! - He shouted. Isabella noticed me so did our principessa.

- Dada! - She run to me and I catch her.

- My baby girl, how were you doing?

- Perfect. We wanted to see a "Cinderella" but your dear wife said that she has a better idea. - Nickolas said and looked down at his foot. He was wearing heels. 

- I was right. - Isabella smiled at me.

- Absolutely. - I agreed with her and kissed her.

- Ew, your daughter is watching. - Nickolas protested and wanted to go change but Isabella stopped him.

- Please, we haven't done your makeup.

- Pardon? No way!

- Please. - She made puppy eyes and I saw my friend give up.

- Fine. What color?

In half an hour, Nickolina was ready for a date with "Prince Charming".

- I want to take a photo. - I smirked.

- I will kill you! - Nickolina shouted and pulled the pillow into me.

- I am the Boss, remember! 

- She is the boss, remember! - He pointed on Isabella, who was eating a banana with tomato paste. 

- Mia regina, are you ok? 

- I'm fine. Thank you. 

Now

- Are you sure you are not pregnant? - Stefano asked him and I giggled.

- I do not know because today morning I had something like toxicosis. 

- It was the hangover, idiot. - Klaus entered the room with Matteo.

- You were too drunk yesterday night so it had to come out. - Katy's husband smiled and came to his wife.

- You were drinking without me? - I made puppy eyes and he looked sorry.

- I'm sorry but you are pregnant. So...

- I want to drink too. - I beat him in his stomach.

- Ouch.

- Give birth to our child and you can drink as much as you want. - Stefano said. He really enjoyed it.

- So, you will make me pregnant one more time to create a football team? - I said and everyone busted out laughing.

- For the football team you will be pregnant every year next 15 years too. - My husband said and kissed my hand. - I like this idea.

- And I don't! - I said and put my hand on my belly. The baby kicked my kidney. 

- Ok, let's go. The party has to start. - My cousin smiled and the men stood up. 

- Can you help me? - I asked my husband and he smiled. Nickolas took Lizzie from me and laid her down at Carla's side. She started to brush her blonde hair with her hand. Stefano helped me to stand because of my big tummy I can't even see my toes.