I started crying. Oscar put his arms around me and rubbed my back. Kara was saying encouraging words I couldn't focus on. Eventually I calmed down.

"Let's go get some Italian food," I said.

"Okay we'll go to Giuseppe's," Oscar said. 

"Delicious," Kara said.

We went back to the parking garage and drove to Giuseppe's. It was the best Italian restaurant around. I was going to go with Nick. 

We went in and were seated in a corner booth. Kara sat in the middle. I ordered spaghetti with meatballs, extra sauce and garlic bread. Oscar got penne alla vodka with chicken and Kara got chicken parmesan.

The food was delicious and only made me miss Nick a little. I wondered what he would order. Probably pizza. We finished, paid and then left. I text my Dad to see if my mom had the baby. She did. It was a boy named Elijah. 

When I arrived at my mother's room, she was all ready to go to save Timothy. She was sitting in a wheelchair holding Elijah waiting for me.

"Viktor, come take Elijah. I'm going with Addy" she said.

My dad came and took the baby. I went over to him to see the little one. He was so tiny. Long but tiny. I took him from my Dad and gave him a small kiss.

"Let's go Addison. I want to get back to my baby," she said.

I handed Elijah back to my Dad and wheeled my mother to Tim's room. His mother stood and bowed. 

"Your Highness, I had no idea you would actually come," she said

"How could I not?" She asked.

She put her hand on Tim's foot and said, "heal Timothy."

His body started to heal itself. We waited while he came to. His eyes started fluttering and his mom inhaled sharply then started praying fervently to the Moon Goddess. He opened his eyes.

"Mom," he said.

"Oh Timmy, I'm here. Mommy's here," she said, clutching his hand.

"Where am I? What's going on? I can't feel my wolf," he said. 

"You were in an accident, baby. You're in the hospital. Your wolf has been suppressed but the Queen is here to help," she said.

"What's the name of his wolf?" My mom asked.

"Lorenzo," I said.

"You know my wolf?" Tim asked. 

"You're mom told me. Hold on now," I said.

My mom started calling his wolf. At first there was no response. Then we heard a whimpering. She told the wolf to heal. Tim said he could feel it healing slowly. 

His mother was in tears, she was so grateful. She kept hugging my mother.  I gave Tim a kiss and wheeled my mother back upstairs.

"Thanks Mom. For all you do. I really appreciate what you did for Tim," I said.

"I know, baby girl. Thank you for saying so," she said.

Once I got my mom back up to her room I held Elijah. Oscar and Kara took their turn.

"Don't go thinking about having one of these you two," my mom said.

"Oh they're young. They're not thinking about that yet," my dad said.

You're absolutely right, your Highness," Kara said. "There's no way I'm going to have kids this young."

"That's exactly what I said," my mother said. "Now look at me."