She thought for a good while before getting up quickly. She grabbed onto the pagoda tightly as she walked to the front of the wardrobe. It creaked as she opened up the wooden wardrobe with flowers carved all over it.

The thick fragrance of white plum blossoms gushed out, revealing the neatly folded piles of clothes that nearly reached the top of the wardrobe.

.... The two exquisite and expensive looking wardrobes were simply just that full.

Ling Miaomiao silently smiled. She tiptoed on her toes as she gesticulated with the Demon Restraining Pagoda. The small wooden pagoda could only horizontally squeeze into the small space. It was clear that it wasn't exactly the most stable and after several tries, she gave up.

She sunk into thought for a while. Then, she closed the wardrobe and walked into the kitchen.

Early in the morning, only a few beams of weak sunlight came through the window. They threw themselves on top of the kitchen counter and to the side of the kitchen platform was a dark black water pot the height of a human. There was a very simple and crude cupboard set up in the corner of the kitchen. It was filled to the brim with lantern shaped pottery. However, from the third spot from the left was an empty spot. The sunlight shining down also seemed to light up the thin layer of dust on the bottom of the cupboard, causing the air above it to almost appear spotted with white.

Miaomiao placed the Demon Restraining Pagoda into the cupboard, finding that the spot inside the cupboard seemed to fit the pagoda perfectly. It wasn't too big nor too small, it fit inside as if it had been made for it specifically.

Miaomiao closed the cupboard's doors and brought out the lock she had prepared, locking up the cupboard. She took a few steps back, trying to measure the distance. Within a meter in all directions of the cupboard, she carefully moved away the shelves and stands. Then, she placed down three talismans.

She reached out and straightened out the edges of the talismans, pressing them against the rough texture of the wall. She dusted off her hands and let out a breath of hot air that turned white in the air. Under the sun beams, countless little motes of dirt swirled and twirled in the air around her hands.

Miaomiao strenuously moved all of the shelves and stands back to their original positions. The pots above trembled as she covered up and hid all of the talismans merged into the wall.

According to the original plot in 《Demon Hunter》, after the main leads arrived in Wufeng Town, the original host Ling Yu would participate in her final incident. This time, Liu Fuyi and Mu Yao successfully got married and it was quite clear that they were a couple that would be together till death did them part. Having been tormented so much by Mu Sheng, Ling Yu's great desires faced with this disappointment turned into despair and as such — She blackened.

She no longer carried any extravagant hopes that he would be the one to pull her out of her sea of misery and pain. It was no longer just Mu Sheng. Mu Yao and Liu Fuyi had also become targets of her resentment and hatred.

With a twisted mental state that was willing to drag everyone down into the water together, she completed her fourth attempt at causing a disaster written down within the novel — At the same time, Ling Miaomiao was also following the original plot of the story and completing her final mission:

Trick Liu Fuyi into giving away his Nine Mysterious Demon Restraining Pagoda and hide it in a shelf in the kitchen. Then she would tell everyone else that a demon had stolen it, directly causing the main leads to become sitting ducks with no ability to resist once the Resentful Banshee trapped them in a formation.

After all, this dharma tool that belonged to Liu Fuyi was a bug-like existence within the novel. If it wasn't for Ling Yu playing a scheme in the darkness, they would've never been forced to the brink of despair, they never would've been pushed to the point where someone had to bleed and sacrifice themselves.