Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked

Start from the beginning

"I-Idiot!"

Thinking about it, I would be more of a chick magnet then, a neutral face doesn't quite go with a center parting, it makes me look unnecessarily aggressive.

"Hmm...Should I try it out today?"

"Yes!"

No sooner said than done, I shook my hair and looked like I had just stood up.

Ne. I always look like that from the face, only the hair style has been changed.

A red face from my girlfriend followed.... Do I look that different?
.
.
.
I went to school. 99% of the people didn't really recognize me. Even Ichinose haven't noticed me, even if I poked her in the eye.

I also passed by Sudō unnoticed.

As expected, it didn't take long before a girl approached me.

"What's your name?"

"Um...Matsushita-san...It's Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, we go to the same class."
.
.
.
I completely froze on the spot. This handsome guy here is my classmate?!

That can't be!

"Have you...revised your hairstyle since you were sick?"

"Well not exactly, I haven't had enough time to do my hair you know? I mean we only have 7 minutes until class starts."

Why are you doing your hair anyway? A little more smile and I would give up my body for you!

"Huh? You look really good. Are you actually completely recovered? We heard from Horikita-san that you've been pretty groggy for the last four days!"

"Yes. I'm very well actually, just have a minimal sore throat and a bit of runny nose."

This guy...

"Oh, so has anyone told you yet? You were at the top of your class on average!"

"Oh really? I didn't notice, but I think everyone was above average and I was just immensely lucky."

Luck? Actually, he's right that everyone did much better, but to go from worst to best in two weeks is a monstrous achievement.

"Still, very impressive! Well, for now, I wish you good luck when you have to face Yukimura in class today!"

Yukimura seems to be somehow traumatized by yesterday's results.

A clown.

Although I admit that I myself doubted whether the results are legitimate, but to discuss it at three o'clock in the morning is exaggerated.

One should answer with actions not with words that find no value.

Ayanokōji pushed the classroom door open.

"Oi! Wrong classroom you idiot!"

I thought I was the only one who couldn't recognize him.

"It's me, Ayanokōji."

Faces were filled with terror.

Karuizawa, Kushida, and Satō turned red in the face. Even our ice queen back there couldn't hide her blush.

"G-good morning! Is that really you?"

Hirata-kun could hardly believe it, as if there was another person in front of him.

"No my friend, it's me, Lewis Hamilton."

Even me and Horikita had to stifle our laughter. Karuizawa wanted to burn him, but her red face stopped her.