Chapter Ten

"Yare yare" Kirari sigh
There goes the butler. He did dig his own grave though.
But his little secretary.

Kirari likes to find Sayaka. Moreover she's in her house with shark onesie! Her secretary is so cute and so tiny. Her chubby cheeks made her itch to pinch it even her mouth itch to chew it. A devouring member indeed. Sayaka whole body now feel squishy not that before its not, it's just that she had a wish she had met her as a child.

'And now.... what fate!' Kirari chuckle

Kirari had given up on that wish seems as its unattainable (investing on time machine project cost her billions and Terano is turning bald at the amount), instead wait for a future where she could have child with Sayaka. A second hand wish but having a future with her....

Kirari heart throb.

She miss her secretary now.

Kirari strides to the grand mahogany door and stop. She touch it and a thought cross her mind. She calls out to Ririka.

"Sister"
A crackle of sound. A swish sound of water.

'though so'

Kirai sigh

"........Yes?"

"Please don't commit seppuku in the middle of the pond"

"....."

"You're gonna kill my precious koi fish"

a high pitch whining resound followed by sheathing sound

"You still got a chance dear sister, polyamorous relationship is still an option" with that she slide inside the mansion leaving Ririka to ponder on her words with fish nipping continuously on her thigh

Fish: food:D
_________________________________________
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <<⚜️♠️⚜️>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_________________________________________

The butler gone

The slipper lost

And mary is lost

In the middle of her hunting a trapdoor or so she assume open up below her, gobbling her up and now she stranded on a continuous dark corner with no end in sight.

*giggles*

Mary recoils.

A screen light's up. where did that come from?

revealing two toddler in what seem a control room

!!

"Yume!!" Mary exclaim in shock

a toddler with shark onesie notice a small person on the big screen behind her kitsune fwend. she graps Yumeko's paw.

"Yume...Yume look" Sayaka points towards the screen. Lil Yumeko stop the nyan cat video from the phone she told from one of the maids (nothing a sneaky little fox and a taser couldn't handle). She looks and big brown eyes widen

"Maryyy!!" she pawed the screen

"Why are you der?" she knocks on the screen.

"Are you stuck?" Sayaka joining Yumeko tapping on the screen . the rhythmic thump echoes loudly on Mary's side of the screen.

Worried for her eardrum might be bursting out she told them to stop but nothing happen.

She shouts then.

But the toddlers show no sign of stopping it. Mary hold her hands up instead and point her index finger to her lips.

That does the trick as they stop the repetitive knocking.