Chapter One

(A/N it will always be a third person Pov....hopefully)

Kirari Momobami walked down the hall of the prestigious hyakkou academy towards the stuco room. If you look intently enough you could see that her step has more vigor than usual. Receiving a text from Runa saying that her secretary had return from a week long of absent make her quite excited. The students should have been grateful as the presence of Sayaka by her side will calm Kirari down thus the turtorous wide gamble (which also being going for a week) with no one as exception will stop. Now she's back and the awaiting of the blush she oh so adored and stuttering apologize make her pace faster. She slowed down as the stuco room came too her sights. She's not alone it seems.

"Saotome Mary"

Mary jumped from surprise "Oh, that explains the chills" she mumble. Kirari held a questioning look. Mary huffed, her cheeks warming thinking back of the 'reason' or 'person' more specifically she's there for "Someone told me that Yumeko is in the student council room and I'm here to fetch her" being the caring (girlfriend) friend and Yumeko absent for quite the past few day has made Mary eager to see her again.

An amused smirk tug on Kirari's lips.'ah..Sayaka and Yumeko together what mess will there be I'll wonder..'
Kirari switch to look at the oak door of the stuco room. She opt to stay silent of the other person occupying the room. She look back at Mary a silent order to open the door.

Mary groan outwardly 'what im your dog now? What a shit' but complied nonetheless, the promised of Yumeko's face calm her down a little. She pushed the oak door open.

_____________________________________

A pair of little hand hold out an envelope of some sort towards Kirari, the sleeve were too big for the lil hand. The other other lil one with jet black hair start "Wuna say to wiv dis to-" "miss bweutiful bwue eyes" the violet hair lil finish.

To say Kirari is surprise is an understatement a blush threaten to show on her face as she ravel in the cuteness in front of her. She never one to like a cute thing but seeing her secretary in a small form, in oversized cloth, blush covering her face, big pair of shining violet eyes looking at her with pure admiration a hint of tear present, well.... (That's a long one)

A few minutes before...

Mary is still gawking speechless.
When she open the door she didn't expect to found toddlers two toddler in fact in the stuco room. Yumeko with a playful smile on top of Sayaka which tears threaten to spill no doubt from frustration of Yumeko's antic.

A gasp echo from her mouth prompting the toddlers to look up. They inspect the stranger entering the room. A jet black hair toddler scan the stranger invading on her fun and look at Mary a seconds too long before hey eyes land on Kirari.

The toddlers recognise the eyes Runa said to them and Sayaka tried to get up. She push Yumeko off of her earning a pout from her. Her fun have been ruin.

The toddlers stand up Yumeko walk towards Kirari while Sayaka following behind. She trip on her little toe but a quick reflex from Mary save her from dropping. "Tenkiu!!" Mary's heart swoon from the big genuine smile Yumeko gave. She Huff ears red "Baka" Mary softly smack Yumeko's head "be more careful Yumeko" a fond smile forming from her mouth.

Kirari watched the scene amused at the soft interaction. Her eyes went back to the other toddler looking intently at her.

Aquamarine met dark violet eyes.

Now

Kirari took the envelope from the lil hands. She ruffled the dark violet hair of the toddler mouthing off a thank you. This cause the toddler to flush. The toddler thought the beautiful person in front of her was too much for her to handle so she hide herself behind Yumeko, peeking at Kirari from Yumeko's shoulder. Yumeko is brimming with happiness as she thought Sayaka finally accept her. She pat Sayaka head as a reassurance.

Kirari open the envelope expecting a letter of explanation and how right she was. Mary stand up behind her wanting to read too.

"President,
I see that that Sayaka has successfully given u the letter. I know that your surprised to found Sayaka in toddler form plus Yumeko too and demand an explanation. So here's the gist of it..."

______________________________________

Whoops.. that's it for now i want to know the reader's comment first. If u like it i will continued. And here a bonus? I'll draw it to depicting the Yumeko and Sayaka on top of each other.

 And here a bonus? I'll draw it to depicting the Yumeko and Sayaka on top of each other