Chapter Eight

Mary's pov✨

Haa.... This.. this is not bad at all. Tea and confection all in reach, maybe it's not that bad if I join the student council? No....no Momobami's there, how can Igarashi's be tolerant to her eccentricity. Ah yes she's weird too. Following her like a puppy, she be kissing the ground she walks on for all I know.

"Aaaaa~"

Right.... I stare at the little human in front of me. Her small mouth opening, waiting for her share. I smile she's so adorable. That smile as a child doesn't nerve me at all, in fact I can't help my lips from forming a smile. I spoon the cake that have been cut to tiny portion and held it in front of Yumeko's little mouth. She bite it enveloping it all in her mouth, squealing likely liking the sweets

"You like it?" She can't help been soft to her girlfriend, what's more she's a child now.
"Un!" She's nodding vigorously with a smile.

I brought my hand to the corner of her mouth wiping the cream stuck there. Yumeko catch my hand before I can pull back. I watch stunned as a tiny tongue peeks out licking the cream. I became flustered. She watch me eyes glowing red as she licks, wrapping her tongue around my hand. Is she provoking me?.

Bad.... This is bad. This remind me of the many night we share as lovers deep in desire.

How can she still be cunning as a child.... I pull my hand back saliva strecth in between. I quickly wipe it off i certainly can feel the heat on my cheeks right now. I drinks the tea trying to cool down myself. Yumeko seems in a daze hands still mid air. Not a seconds after she snap and a yawn racks her body, i guess ater eating she'll feel sleepy.

Yumeko stands up on the table, standing in front of me, she let herself fall. I quickly catch her with a bit of struggle as one of my hands are occupied with a cup. I hear her giggle delightfully before hugging me, stuffing her face to my chest (or whatever little fat are there). I hold her lightly rubbing her back in circles, before long her breath steady, body rising and falling in rhythmic motion.

I better get my things. Sleeping in the president's house. I grimace. Yumeko wriggle a little on my arms. I look at her face and i know..

"If its to be with you nothing will stop me"

I softly whisper to her.

I get up one hand holding Yumeko's thigh the other putting her hand on the crooks of my neck. I held back the urge to shiver when her breath hit my neck. I take one last bite of the cake and went out of the council room.

_________________________________________
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <<⚜️♠️⚜️>> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_________________________________________

"MaRyyy!!!!" A loud voice cut through the hall, stopping me in tracks. I turn and saw a housepet running to me. Ah.... No its juts Ryota. He stop in front of me panting and sweating hard as he look up and-
"M-ma -Mary she- her p-pre clo-cloth--"
"Breath idiot ur talking gibberish"

He listen to me and took a deep deep breath and then proceed to choke on air. I mentally facepalm myself. I focus power on my hand and smack his back .Hard.
"Ack!!" He yelp instantly stopping his repetitive coughing. He face me again now with breath fully under her control then suddenly froze. He start sweating again accumulating his previous sweat .ew. He took a large breath successfully choking again, then steadying and said

"Help me"

He look visibly relaxed after saying that.

"What help?" I'll ask.