★ Why is Going Out of Your House A Hard Task?

Preface:
This story takes place a couple of years after the war. This is a family humour Oneshot featuring the Weasleys and the Potters.

Dedicated to:
_voldem_ort in hopes to make you smile. Stay strong cutie!

Author's Notes:
None of the words written below is meant to offend anyone. Know that the country mentioned here is my country and I would never insult it. Everything written here is for humor purposes and those only. Please don't be offended by anything. In fact, some of the events are inspired by own life.

A sunny day with refreshing breeze that brought along the anxiety of leaving your home.

Not the feeling I'd like. Doesn't matter if it's someone else was the one who was going out of station. Even if the someone else is your father-in-law.

Yep, you guessed it right.

Arthur Weasley was leaving Burrow to go on a Muggle Inspection raid, or whatever it was called, to India. There was actually no problem with it but you see, we, the Weasleys, just might have a little bit of a dramatic flare in us.

"Dadda! The goo 'uide!" Albus flailed his arms around, knocking the glasses off of my face and rendering me partially blind. His tiny face was a blur now but I did not hear the shattering of the loyal aid instrument. I guess—

"Gotcha! Al, sweetheart, you shouldn't knock your Dadda's glasses off, okay? Or he won't be able to see us."

—My wife caught it.

"Weally?"

My vision came back full force when she put it on my face. "Really," I replied, wrinkling my nose to get it in place. My arms were full, and we were in the public to try using my toes instead. People would think I was a monkey if hopped on one leg and tried kicking it up.

"'orry, Dadda!"

"It's okay, son." The line was getting really old.

"The goo 'uide! Grandy will need those!" he clapped rather enthusiastically that I had to crane my neck back to save my glasses more trouble. Since Mr Weasley was going to an entirely different country, in an airplane at that, the Weasley siblings had gotten all thoughtful. Each of them agreed to buy one type of souvenir. Note that I told type. It doesn't exclude quantity of the same souvenir. Ginny, Albus and I were currently looking for guidebooks.

"Yes, yes, Al. We'll find them."

"And buy them?"

"And buy them."

"Thousand of those?" Thousand was the number he had recently discovered because of Ron's exceedingly long list of food items that can be given to his dad.

"Thousands," I corrected. "Yes, thousands of those."

"Yay!" He flailed around again but I managed to grip his tiny midriff tightly.

"How about this? 'The Rivers of India: A Guide of The Tributaries of the Country'," Ginny asked, holding out a book with a rather pale cover.

"Um," I sweatdropped. "Why would he possibly go looking for rivers?"

"What if he doesn't go looking for rivers and ends up falling into one? Oh my sweet Merlin, Harry! Thank goodness you asked that question! This book is definitely in." She added it to the growing basket that I was so ungracefully carrying.

"More goo 'uide books!"

"Yes, sweetheart. How does this one sound, Al? 'Your Guide to The Cuisine and Culture of India'."