★ F, G & J : 1. The First Fiasco

Preface:
This is/might (be) one of the one shots of the F, G & J mini-series. This series includes one shots of humor genre wherein our beloved twins along with the reader go through adventures of fun, pranking and jokes. Y/N Jordan is the younger brother/sister of Lee Jordan who is friends with the Twins instead of his/her/their brother. That being said, let me know if I must continue this series!

Dedicated To:
Fred and George, our beloved fictional Twins. Happy April's Fool!

Ah, the first day of summer. How nostalgic can it be? The warm summer breeze, the sparkling of the lake water, the steady gleam of the sun, the rising heat, the smell of mischief; that's the summer spirit.

Lately, the Weasley Twins: Fred and George Weasley and Y/N M/N Jordan have been up to some plotting. Planning, improvising and executing are, as the Twins put it, the stages of pranking someone. They were, right now, in stage one: planning.

"A fine summer day, what more is needed?" Fred sighed, contentedly.

"The person on whom we prank, of course!" Y/N exclaimed as an answer. They were in the Twins' room, lounging on the chair, the bed and the table. Each person had an empty glass beside them which was once filled with juice. Alas, it was too hot to keep the liquid waiting; it had to be drunk.

"I propose. . ." George said, laziness etched in his voice as he looked at his Twin.

"Ron, perhaps?" Y/N asked. The twin simply shook his head.

"He's been a common target. It's getting damn boring, Y/N!"

"Who, then?"

"Who better than the one who is chosen already?" Fred smirked. Understanding dawned on Y/N and he/she/they smirked. Oh, they had an amazing day of pranking ahead, surely.

xD-xD-xD

As the narrator of this story, I find it incredibly concerning that whatever the three were up to was censored, by what, I have no idea. The author just panned the camera, now, to - Harry Potter's bedroom?

Well, technically it is Ron Weasley's.

But he considers Harry as his brother.

Let's just exclude Harry's crush here. It just complicates things.

Oh, the black-haired boy is in an animated chatter with his friends and his crush. Let's hear what they are up to, shall we?

Harry was feeling hot. It wasn't the warm kinda hot. It was the hot kinda hot, if you get it that is. His crush - oh, she's so pretty and cute and amazing and funny and lively - ahem, was sitting beside him.

"How about we go down and get the stuff while Hermione and Mum take care of the food, yeah?" Ginny asked Harry. The boy was stared back, not responding. So, she clapped her hands in front of his eyes and he broke out of his reverie. "Earth to Harry. Are you there?"

"He's in another world." Ron munched on something as he replied instead of his best friend.

"No!" Harry yelled, throwing the nearest pillow on Ron. Who knew that he would get to know of Harry's rather embarrassing crush and tease him about it right in front of her? Ron! Ron of all people! The boy was so damm oblivious even to his own feelings that Harry could not help but doubt if someone had filled his ear in.

"Well, what do you think?" Ginny repeated again, frowning at not being heard the first time.

"I'm steady, try me!" Harry blabbered before clapping his hands over his mouth. Hermione's smug giggled echoed behind him. Fighting the urge to slap himself, he stood up, grabbed his coat and held out a hand to Ginny. Then, in a much clearer voice, said, "What I mean is, I'm ready! Let's go!"