She couldn't help but wonder what it was that has him so psyched.

Shortly after he gives them the heads up, Violet and the boys turn forward and give their attention back to Mr. Clarke. However, Dustin doesn't do that. He's too busy looking back at Max, trying to grab her attention. Violet turns in her seat to watch, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"AV Club." Dustin told the ginger in the back of the class, "Lunch."

Just as Max leans forward, with her eyebrows knitted in confusion, Mr. Clarke calls upon him. "Dustin!"

Dustin spins forward, eyes wide like a deer in headlights. "Yes, my lord?"

"Would you care to join the class now?" Mr. Clarke asked him, though it was more of a demand.

"Please, yes." Dustin quickly reached down to his backpack, he pulls out his science textbook and placed it ontop of his desk.

"The case of Phineas Gage." Mr. Clarke provided.

"Phineas Gage." Dustin muttered, he opens up his book and flips through the pages to find the chapter.

"Page 104." Mr. Clarke says, makimg his way over to the projector.

"Page 104." Dustin repeats.

Mr. Clarke glanced at him pointedly, "Focus." He encouraged, standing behind the cart.

Dustin nods, "Focusing. Focused."

The second Mr. Clarke's eyes were off of him, he turns in his seat back towards Max. But this time Violet doesn't look, instead she trains her eyes on the projector on the board at the front of the class, and she listens intently as Mr. Clarke teaches and goes on with his lesson.

A couple hours go by, and Violet has completely forgotten that her lunch plans have changed. As she's leaving her locker, with her sack lunch from home in her hand, she heads down the hallway making her way to the cafeteria when suddenly she feels the grip of a hand on her wrist.

For a second she's wildly confused as to who grabbed her and yanked her the opposite direction, then she gets a glimpse of fiery red hair and her heart hammers in her chest.

"Hey, Violet?" She calls, snapping her out of her thoughts as she shot her a look over her shoulder. "Are you even listening to me right now?"

"Oh, sorry!" She quickly replied, "I didn't realize it was you who had grabbed me."

"Yeah, well, I saw you heading to the cafeteria." Max answered as she turns back around, "We have to go to the AV Club room, remember?"

"Oh." She murmured to herself, "Well, guess I forgot about that." She looks down at her bag of food and sighs dramatically, "Guess I won't be eating lunch then, that sucks."

"Atleast you won't starve alone." Max holds up her sack lunch, offering a small smile as they reached the AV Club door. "Come on, let's go see what Dustin has to show us that is apparently worth depriving our stomachs of food."

Violet cracks a smile as Max grabs ahold of the door handle, she follows behind her as she opened the door and enters the AV room.