Mu Huaijiang carried the lamp himself, guiding the long-bearded Taoist behind him to walk through the winding corridor bridge, whispering something back to him from time to time. The two of them were walking fast, and the lantern in their hands was like a starry flame.

Mu Huaijiang inadvertently turned around, a hooded figure stood panickedly against the wall, the wind blew the wide edge of the hood and sleeves, faintly revealing a petite silhouette.

It took Ling Miaomiao a long time as it was difficult to identify through the extremely low resolution screen—— it was a woman.

The two quickly walked away, the woman cautiously followed closely behind them, tightly wrapped in her robe. The black robe and the night blended into one.

The route they walked looped back and forth, and as they walked to the western-most end of the unoccupied pavilion, Mu Huaijiang subconsciously looked outside, and then closed the door. He took down the long landscape scroll hanging on the wall, revealing a small, dilapidated wooden door.

The woman hid by the window to watch, her fingers clenching the window frame.

Mu Huaijiang took out the key and opened the small wooden door, signaling for the long-bearded Taoist to enter. The two of them bent down, entered the door one after the other, and disappeared inside the door, with the faint sound of echoing footsteps.

The woman's footsteps were like a cat, pushing open the door and quickly slipping in.

Beneath the wooden door, there was something else.

Along the steps, was stone roughly built out of the cave cold and damp, dripping in the corners leaking water, printed in puddles, emitting a hollow, mellow echo.

Every few steps, there was a lamp hastily placed on the floor, barely illuminating the uneven path beneath the feet.

"Leave." Mu Huaijiang waved his hand, and two burly mute women, who were guarding the outer perimeter, bowed and left.

The chains made a clattering sound, and Mu Huaijiang held a candlestick in his hand, which suddenly shone into the dimly lit stone cave, and the person sitting on the ground raised their hand to cover their eyes and block the blinding light.

From the outstretched hand, what could be seen were five slender fingers, pale skin, the wrist chained to heavy shackles, the cast iron was a rough black color, with splashes of red rust, and it formed a strong impact against the woman's slender snow-white arms.

She was chained by chains as thick as a baby's arm, nearly naked, and her ankles were also shackled, with the chains extending to the wall and nailed firmly into it.

An entire wall, plastered densely with talisman papers, with overlapping cinnabar writing, both dark and light, was dense and impermeable.

She sat in a seductive pose, displaying her elegant curves, like a mermaid stranded on shore.

Little by little, she moved her fingers away and looked sideways at them.

Her eyelashes were like butterfly wings outstretched, and one could get lost in her eyes, which were like a fully unfurled spring scenery.

From the tip of the nose to the cherry lips, and then to the curve of the jaw, it was all a heavenly creation. The moment she raised her head, it was as if this dark stone cave was illuminated.

The long-bearded Taoist nodded, assessing the woman in front of him. There wasn't the slightest ripple running through his eyes. The two began to talk, short phrases, all inaudible. All which could be heard in the background was a shrill whistle——