"......"

"As a last resort, she was imprisoned in chains in the dungeon and sealed with talisman charms."

"Ever since the brainwashing spell was cast on Mu Sheng, without the restraints of his memory, his demon power repeatedly went out of control. There were dozens of people who died in the mansion, and except for me and Yao'er, it was difficult for anyone else to approach."

If he used to be as an ordinary child, with his demon power occasionally leaking out, after the brainwashing spell took away his memory, he lived as a half-demon, only occasionally remembering that he was a child.

This was usually the case when Bai Jin went to bring him food, or when Mu Yao played with him.

He trusted Bai Jin very much, and every time she came near, he would retract the red light, sometimes leaning his head quietly in her arms, like a chick hiding under the wings of a female bird, so well behaved that it was pitiable.

As for Mu Yao——

At that time she was only ten years old, pure as a white sheet of paper, without the slightest evil thought. Although Mu Sheng was violent, he was smart and had the instincts of a small beast, able to tell who was treating him with sincerity, so he did not resist Mu Yao's approach.

"I owe and love Mu Sheng."

Bai Jin's handwriting was clear and tight-knit, and at the time, vaguely gave a feeling of forcefulness and being unyeilding, "But his hostility was difficult to control. In the end, it was not a long-term solution."

"The power of a great demon is mostly stored in the hair. This son's hair, is more like the silk of hatred. Since entering the house, once stimulated, his hair would grow three inches, with dozens of deaths. But within three months, it has grown to his waist, except for me and Huaijiang, others can hardly fend him off."

Once this matter had developed to this point, Mu Huaijiang was the first to raise objections.

In his opinion, when Bai Jin persuaded to bring the boy back, one reason was for him to serve as bait while waiting for the resentful banshee, the second was to provide protection for Mu Yao, and some of it was a woman's compassion.

But in the end, what he valued most was the second one. He did not have a soft spot for a half-demon who could not control himself, much less raise him as a real child. Now that the resentful banshee had been confined by them inside the dungeon, if he could not protect his daughter, this child would be of no use to him.

The brainwashing spell did not have the desired effect, and Mu Sheng was practically confined to the Lotus Bloom Hall, like a wild, untamed beast, unable to touch outsiders, let alone accompanying Mu Yao on her adventures.

Moreover, this demon had already caused panic throughout the house and the people were exhausted.

He wanted to dispose of Mu Sheng, and then gather demon hunters to form an alliance to strengthen the seal of the resentful banshee. That way, even if her demon power was restored, she would be locked in that small world forever and could not come back out to haunt others.

"At this time, Taoist Kongqing brought the method of permanently killing the resentful banshee. It could kill two birds with one stone, just what Huai Jiang wanted. But the method was cruel, and I did not agree. When the result of our dispute was uncertain, there was an rapid change."

*

The courtyard was shrouded in darkness, all that could be seen of the eaves was a dark outline, and a small, curved moon hung from the tip of a towering dawn redwood, which was soon half covered by the incoming clouds.