Part 9

A/N POV : It's been almost 2 years Dew went to USA. You and him were talking in video calls but very less. You felt happy only when you talked to him. Or else you cry for hours. You also sometimes miss your office because of it. Your eyes get tired of this crying all the time. It's a nice sunny morning now. You woke up with red swollen eyes as usual. You went to the washroom and got freshened. You wore your outfit and went downstairs.

*at your office*

*at your office*

A/N POV : You sat in your chair wearing your black mask so that no one can know you were crying. You started working. June came to you.

June : Y/N I have to take a leave for some important work. Can you do these for me? *keeps 2 files*

Y/N : *nods*

June : Thanks Y/N.

A/N POV : She went away and you went back to working. You felt a little hungry so you ate a little.

*at USA*

A/N POV : Dew is working in his chair. He kept his work and started crying thinking about you. After an hour, he stopped crying and got fresh and went to sleep.

*at your home*

Prim : Y/N. Please don't cry. Everything will be okay.

Y/N : Prim I can't live without him anymore. When will he come?

Prim : Be patient Y/N. He will come. He promised you right? He will be back.

Y/N : I love him Prim.

Prim : I know Y/N.

Y/N : *crying*

A/N POV : Prim's felt really bad seeing you crying like that. Prim was rubbing your back and you were crying hard. After some hours, Prim went home. You cooked some food for yourself and ate. You called Win.

Win (on the call) : Hello Y/N.

Y/N (on the call) : Win I won't come tomorrow.

Win (on the call) : It's okay. I can understand what's happening with you. Take some rest okay. You need it.

Y/N (on the call) : *nods*

Win (on the call) : Did you talk to him today?

Y/N (on the call) : No actually not yet. He might be very busy.

Win (on the call) : He is working really hard. He just needs just few more weeks or months then he will come probably.

Y/N (on the call) : Hopefully.

Win (on the call) : Don't cry like that Y/N. Be strong and pray for him. He will be very upset if he heard that you are crying like that.

Y/N (on the call) : Don't worry about me. I am fine.

Win (on the call) : *nods* Did you eat anything?

Y/N (on the call) : Yes I did. How about you? Did you eat?

Win (on the call) : Yeah I also ate.

Y/N (on the call) : Good. Anyways gotta go now. Good night.

Win (on the call) : Okay. Good night. Take care.

A/N POV : You hung up the call and then went to sleep.

*at USA*

A/N POV : He was sleeping after crying for hours. He got a call from Win. He woke up and answered it.

Dew (on the call) : Yeah Win say.

Win (on the call) : Were you sleeping?

Dew (on the call) : Yeah but it's okay. Say.

Win (on the call) : How's your work going?

Dew (on the call) : Good. How's Y/N?

Win (on the call) : She is fine.

Dew (on the call) : Glad to know about it. *breaks down and starts crying*

Win (on the call) : Dew are you okay?

Dew (on the call) : I want to go to her Win. *crying*

Win (on the call) : I wish I was with you there.

Dew (on the call) : When will this end? When? I can't do it anymore. I really can't. I want to come back.

Win (on the call) : Please be strong Dew. Don't break down. You will be back.

Dew (on the call) : *crying*

Win (on the call) : Dew please don't cry. Be strong.

Dew (on the call) : It's hard Win.

Win (on the call) : I know it is hard. But you have to wait Dew. Don't breakdown. Please.

Dew (on the call) : She is okay right? Please keep her safe.

Win (on the call) : She is totally fine. Trust me. Me and Prim are there for her. Did you eat?

Dew (on the call) : I did.

Win (on the call) : Then sleep now. Don't cry anymore. You will be weak. Good night.

Dew (on the call) : *nods and ends the call*

A/N POV : He kept the phone somewhere. He started crying badly. He couldn't stop crying this time now as he wanted to see you.

Dew : Y/N. I can't stay without you anymore Y/N. It tears me apart now Y/N. I want to come now Y/N. *crying*

*at your place*

A/N POV : You are also crying like crazy for him. You also now couldn't stop crying. Your heart only searches for him everywhere.

Y/N : How long Dew? How long do I have to wait? It's hard for me now Dew. I can't live like this anymore Dew. Please come back to me now. Please. *crying*