Part 8

A/N POV : You took a shower and then wore a beautiful dress. You dried your hair and went downstairs.

Dew : Who's that girl? Is that my girlfriend? She is so beautiful

Y/N : No your sister. *teases*

Dew : What the heck Y/N. That's not fair. Why do you have to be savage all the time?

Y/N : I am born like that you know.

Dew : Well I will go take a shower.

Y/N : *nods*

A/N POV : He went to shower. Prim called you. You answered it.

Prim (on the call) : Y/N!! How are you?? Sorry couldn't call you I just returned from Japan.

Y/N (on the call) : It's fine Prim and I am totally well.

Prim (on the call) : Glad to know. Did you like the shoes I sent you?

Y/N (on the call) : I loved them.

Prim (on the call) : I am relieved. So how's it going with "him"? *teases*

Y/N (on the call) : We started dating.

Prim (on the call) : No way!! Congratulations girl! I am so happy for you. I wanna hug you now. Oh my god I feel so happy.

Y/N (on the call) : Calm down. *laughs*

Prim (on the call) : Come on I am so happy for you Y/N.

Y/N (on the call) : I know. He is a small baby you know. Just the height is huge.

Prim (on the call) : *laughs* I see.

Y/N (on the call) : Haha. Anyways Prim. I will call you later or meet today with you. Bye bye.

A/N POV : You hung up the phone. He came downstairs and was wiping his hair. He wore a black t shirt and grey sweatpants. You were staring at him. He was looking at his phone while wiping his hair. He was looking very fine. He looked at you.

Dew : What are you looking at Y/N?

Y/N : Nothing.

Dew : *comes towards you* Am I looking that fine today?

Y/N : Who said? You like a frog as always.

Dew : What the heck Y/N.

Y/N : I am kidding my boy. You look very handsome.

Dew : You also look beautiful today my love. *kisses your cheeks*

Y/N : Just like you.

Dew : So what did you Prim say?

Y/N : She just returned from Japan. Then I informed her about our relationship. Does win know about it?

Dew : *nods* He does. He was really happy.

Y/N : *smiles* That's great.

Dew : Y/N. Why are you so skinny like this? You don't look healthy and you work like a robot.

Y/N : I wasn't this skinny but just to get in this job, I studied like crazy and became this skinny.

Dew : Poor you. I feel so bad whenever I see you.

Y/N : Don't worry about it. I will be alright.

Dew : I really hope you do.

Y/N : Don't worry. I will be fine and I am fully okay. See still nothing happened to me and won't happen to me.

Dew : I love you.

Y/N : I love you too.

*at evening*

A/N POV : You came out and Dew is in home. You went to the grocery store to take some things. After 15 minutes you have done picking things. You started walking towards home. You felt two arms in your waist. You frowned.

Prim : Y/N!!!

Y/N : Prim?! You?!

A/N POV : You looked back and saw Prim. You hugged her tightly and she hugged you back.

Y/N : How are youu?

Prim : I am fine. How are you? I missed you.

Y/N : I missed you too. Did you plan to come here?

Prim : Nope. I was just passing by and then I saw you.

Y/N : I see. Where were you going?

Prim : Grandpa's house.

Y/N : Your grandpa lives here? You never told me.

Prim : No no my uncle lives here so he came to visit haha.

Y/N : Oh yeah I know that.

Prim : So where's Dew?

Y/N : Sleeping probably. When I came out he was sleeping.

Prim : I see. Okay Y/N. I have to go now. Bye bye.

A/N POV : She walked away. You started walking away. You reached home and was closing the door and Dew came and pinned you against the door. You turned and saw him.

Y/N : You woke up?

Dew : Yeah. 15 minutes ago. Where were you?

Y/N : I went to the grocery shop.

Dew : Ah you could wake me up I could bring the things.

Y/N : You were sleeping very peacefully so I didn't wake you up and it's not that far from home so it's okay.

Dew : But still. When's mum coming?

Y/N : I don't know. She is probably enjoying there.

Dew : Also missing you.

Y/N : *smiles*

A/N POV : He pecked your lips. You were about to say something but he pecked you lips again. He continuously started pecking your lips. You were laughing.

Y/N : Dew!!! *laughs*

Dew : What?

Y/N : Nothing let me go in.

Dew : *nods*

*after few months*

A/N POV : It's been few months of your relationship. Your mum knows everything about it now. It's a bright sunny day. You are in the airport with Dew now. He will go to USA for 2 years for business. You came here to drop him to the airport.

Dew : I have to go now Y/N. I will miss you.

Y/N : Me too. Wait for me okay?

Dew : I will wait for you and I also know that you will also wait for me.

Y/N : I will. I promise.

A/N POV : You smiled at him and he smiled at you. He hugged you and rubbed your head. After sometime you guys backed away.

Dew : I love you Y/N. Please wait for me

A/N POV : With that, he went away. You smiled but you were also breaking apart inside. You went to your apartment where you and Dew moved in together. You sighed in sadness that you won't meet him for 2 years now. 4