Part 5

Y/M : Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N : What?

Y/M : Have your dinner.

Y/N : *nods*

A/N POV : You went to the table and started eating your food. You heard a gunshot. You looked outside but didn't anything. After sometime, the table started trembling. Everything was trembling. You were confused what's happening. After sometime it got more severe. Everything started falling. The ceiling of you house was breaking down. You were scared and nervous thinking what to do. The whole ceiling fell of on your mum.

Y/N : MUM!!!!! *shouts*

A/N POV : You got up from your sleep shouting and realised it was a dream. You started to get anxious about it. Your hands started to shiver. You were shivering. Dew came to your room and saw you shivering.

Dew : Y/N? Are you okay?

Y/N : I-

A/N POV : You were trying to speak but you couldn't. You were trembling in fear. Dew sat with you. He patted your head.

Dew : Is anything wrong? Why are you shivering and trembling like this? Y/N? Say something?

Y/N : I-I j-just...

Dew : What?

Y/N : I-I saw a-a n-nightmare...

Dew : Wait? That's why you are anxious?

Y/N : *nods*

Dew : You have a fear of nightmares?

Y/N : *nods*

Dew : Y/N. I don't know what you saw. But it's just a nightmare okay? Don't worry about it.

Y/N : Whatever let it be. Just go and sleep. Why didn't you sleep yet?

Dew : I wasn't feeling sleepy and I heard you shouting so I came.

Y/N : Whatever just sleep.

Dew : *nods and walks away*

*at the morning*

A/N POV : You woke up and started cleaning the house as you are a temporary maid. You cleaned the whole house and then started cooking food. He woke up.

Dew : Wow my house is shining.

Y/N : I cleaned it that's why. All you had his dirt in your house.

Dew : Yeah yeah.

Y/N : Clean it by yourself sometimes.

Dew : I am lazy.

Y/N : Just say that you don't know how to do it.

Dew : Hey why are you exposing me like that? What the heck.

Y/N : There's nothing wrong in saying the truth.

A/N POV : His breakfast is ready and you served it to him. He smiled while eating it.

Dew : It's so good.

Y/N : Try cooking like this one day. You are 26 and you don't know how to cook.

Dew : Hey you better stop exposing me!

Y/N : What the hell? I am just saying the truth. Nothing else.

Dew : *rolls eyes*

A/N POV : You started cleaning the dishes. After sometimes you went to guest room as usual it's your room for some days.

Dew : Wash the clothes now go.

Y/N : You don't even know how to wash your clothes?

Dew : Nope.

Y/N : Are you nuts? What do you know then Dew freaking Jirawat.

Dew : Keep quiet and go wash them.

A/N POV : He threw the clothes to you and walked away. You groaned in frustration. You took the clothes and started putting them inside the washing machine. After sometime they got fully washed and you hanged them to dry them up.

Dew : I bought lunch.

Y/N : When did you go outside?

Dew : I went out for meeting someone and I felt like having something from outside so I decided to get something.

Y/N : I swear if you weren't my boss I would kick you.

Dew : What did I do now?

Y/N : Did you bring me here for just staying and not to work?

Dew : For working.

Y/N : Then why did you bring food from outside huh? I would have cook food but no you need to outside. Can't you just stop eating outside? It's not even good for health. *raps in anger*

Dew : Oh god stop scolding me will you.

Y/N : I would kick you.

Dew : *smacks your head*

Y/N : What the heck? *kicks him*

Dew : *pushes you*

Y/N : *pulls his hair tightly*

Dew : AHHHHH Y/N!!!! IT HURTSSS!!! *shouts*

Y/N : Your fault. You started it first. Who told you to smack my head?

Dew : OKAY I AM SORRY BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME!!! *shouts*

Y/N : *grips his hair more tightly*

Dew : Y/N!!!!!! *shouts*

Y/N : What? It hurts right?

Dew : PLEASE Y/N DON'T DO THIS TO MEE I AM SORRY!!!! *shouts*

A/N POV : You finally let go of his hair. Dew was breathing heavily.

Dew : After somedays you will kill me you know.

Y/N : This happens if you mess with me.

Dew : My head already hurts.

Y/N : You deserve it.

A/N POV: You walked away from the place and went to the kitchen to cook food.

(This chapter is shorter than the usual one's because I am out of ideas sadly as your girl is dumb 🥲)