In the Feywild

Warnings: N/A

Word count: 346

Synopsis: It has been such a long time since Evii has stepped foot in the Feywild, so Haevia decides to take them there.

Haevia and Evii both belong to my friend Bean.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

The pond before Evii glittered in the moonlight, captivating the elf with its beauty. It had been a while since they or even Haevia have stepped foot in the Feywild, and yet, it was still as beautiful as they both remembered. 

“Thank you for bringing me back here,” Evii said to their faun friend, “I almost forgot how beautiful it was here.” Evii was sitting in the grass near the pond with their animal companion, Beanie, asleep in their lap. 

“You’re welcome,” Haevia answered, though with the way they were pacing, Evii could tell they were still nervous about leaving their young apprentice, Voron, behind.

"I know he's young and inexperienced, but he's a tough kid," the Elf said, trying to comfort their friend. "The time here in the Feywild is a bit weird, but we won't be here too long. Then, you'll see that everything is fine."

Haevia stopped pacing and met the elf's eyes before sighing, "You're right. I'm sorry for being so nervous. It's just this is the first time that I left Voron alone since he became my apprentice. I know he grew up on the streets before he was adopted by an older Elf, but it still makes me nervous."

"Maybe we should have brought him along, Evii suggested.

The thought just made Haevia tremble, " No, no… No matter how dangerous that realm is, I'd rather him stay there rather than bring him here. He'll be much safer there."

Evii frowned but carefully put Beanie into their pack before getting to their feet, "Well, while we're here, we should enjoy ourselves and not worry so much. I'm sure everything will be fine. Now, maybe a nice walk will help you relax." They gave their dear friend a comforting smile.

Haevia thought for a moment before nodding, "Yeah that sounds nice. Let's go." They smiled back at the Elf, and the two friends walked away from the pond, closer to the laughing voices of the other Elves and Fae. It really was nice to be back, Evii thought with a small smile.