I walk over to him and put them infront of him. He looks down at my hands and gives me a questioning look.

"I made you this bracelet because it has a smiley on it. And I-I love your smile.....you don't smile much but when you do , you look beautiful "

I take a deep breath to calm myself and start speaking again.

"I bought these flowers f-from the village. They are fresh, I promise. I watered them everyday. Also, I didn't know which one is your favourite so I bought all.........also you don't have to wear the bracelet if you don't like i-"

He shushes me by putting his finger on my lips. I quickly peck it and look at him, giggling. He gives me a beautiful smile. How I'll miss this.

"I'll wear it moya dusha, can you tie it for me?" He asked and I nod excitedly as I tie it around his wrist. That's when I notice, he still had my scrunchie on his wrist.

"Can you return it?" I ask pointing at it. He looks at it and shakes it head, covering it with his shirt as if he's protecting it. Aww, he's a cutie.

"Y-you shouldn't take others stuff. Y'know dude" I cross my arms infront of my chest and he smirks, taking steps towards me.

"I'm your's aswell" he whispered in ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He quickly steps away from me and takes out something from his bag.

"Remember the time you told me, you loved Moata" I furrow my eyebrows not understanding what he said.

"The ocean girl" He said and I let out a giggle.

"You mean Moana" I say between my laugh. He smiled and nodded.

"Whatever. Umm.......I got you a Lil something" he pushed the bag infront of me, looking anywhere but at me.

"I don't know. Yebat'. I saw this and I remember you" I looked down at the bag and unzipped it. As I dug my hand in it and took out whatever was in it, my eyes started to water. (Translation: fuck)

He had bought me a Moana stuffie.

I didn't even realise that I started to cry

I didn't even realise that I started to cry. I held the stuffie close to me as I sniffed back my tears.

"You're so cute dude" I said between my whimpers. He chuckled awkwardly and patted my hair. He wiped my tears with the back of his hand and give me a appreciating nod.

"I love this so k-much. Thankyou" I thanked him and looked at him with teary eyes. For the first time in history of mankind, I saw him blush. THE GRUMPY MAN- BLUSHED.

"You're Blushing" I point at him and jump to squash his cheeks, but fail to do so. What is he so tall? Shall I cut off a Lil portion of his legs and stitch it to mine?

We were in the middle of our conversation when, ms. Moore knocked. She came inside and looked as me with saddened eyes.

"The car is ready, Mr. Petrov" she said and left. I frown, I had completely forgotten that he will be leaving today. I try to hide my tears with a smile and tap his shoulders.

"Fly high Mr. Prett- oh wait, it sounded wrong. I mean, have a safe fly" I blurt out and walk outside.

He yelled my name from behind but I don't look back. I rush into the washroom and cry my heart out. Stop being a baby, clover. This is why no-one likes you.

After about ten minutes, I hear the engine of the car, my eyes widened and I run towards the door.

I was too late, Mr. Pretty had already gone. He had left.

"You okay dear?" Hannah tapped my shoulders and I nodded assuring her.

"Yes mumma, I'll be in my room." I say dismissing the topic.

"I had never seen him this sad about leaving" I heard her tell dad as I walked inside.

I look at the stuffie sitting on my bed and pick her up. She had his smell, I wonder if he sprayed his cologne on it. He could've given me some. Meanie.

I remembered that I had to complete my assignments so I walk into dad's room to get his laptop.

It was kept on his study table so I waddle to his table and plug it out. As I pick it up, I find a piece of paper, torn.

Author's note

Hey my loves , I hope you all are okay. If not, I pray you all will be soon enough. I'm sorry for nothing being able to update this, previously as I had been a little sick.. thankyou for waiting patiently. Love you all 🤍

G🌙