Ling Miaomiao's eyes quickly filled with a sincere, fiery fury. "At least other cockroaches seem to find that their lives are pretty comfortable, nothing like you at all..."

Before she finished her words, she suddenly felt a pang of sourness fill her heart. The emotion surged up to her head and she wrapped her arms around his neck again, pulling him close, and kissing him once more. This time however, she didn't stop at just one kiss. She kissed him over and over again... Several times, she even kissed his adam's apple, causing his eyes to darken every time she did so.

Only then did she finally let go of him. She didn't use much force as she pushed him away this time, speaking in a slightly angry tone: "What kind of nonsense are you saying."

The moment her anger dissipated, she subconsciously touched the corner of her lip before reaching back to the shallow teeth marks she had left on his neck. She was stunned in that moment as a sheen of cold sweat immediately beaded on her back.

She had to have taught the black lotus wrongly by now. Whenever she felt like hitting him without thinking, she would just subconsciously...

Before she could finish the thought, she was immediately flipped over and pressed down. She felt like she couldn't move a single part of her body.

The youth kissed her hair and immediately lowered his head to take a deep breath at the side of her neck. His hands caressed her waist as he whispered into her ears, asking: "How about another round?"

"Please wait a moment." Mu Yao panted as she caught up. "The parts of the story you left out, can you tell us the whole and real story?"

The old man sunk into deep thought before asking: "Daoist Mu, what part of the story do you want to hear?"

"In the room, Young Noble Zhao looked for Mu Rongshi to discuss. Just what in the world did he say?"

The old man rubbed his head a few times before making a forced smile: "I won't hide it from you, the memories I gained from that pearl were limited. Many parts were fractured or wholly missing. As such, many of the events were things this old man had to make up myself to make it all make sense."

"Then according to your own understanding, what might they have talked about?"

He exhaled lightly before saying: "Young Noble Zhao went to ask Mu Rongshi about her identity. At first, Mu Rongshi was silent for a while before telling him the truth. She told him that she was..." He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at Mu Yao, "She said that she wasn't human, that she... that she was..." The old man sounded quite uncertain, unable to completely form the thoughts and words together.

"Succubus." 1 Liu Fuyi added in at an apt moment. Mu Yao's face immediately turned a pale white but didn't interrupt him.

"That's right, a succubus." The old man's eyes lit up as he asked in a rather anxious tone: "Is this succubus... a demon? I'm just afraid that if I say it out, it'll cause panic so I could only remove this part of the story."

Mu Yao's expression turned complicated. Her fingertips subconsciously danced in the air, as if by doing so they could help her deny reality: "Was she really a succubus?"

Liu Fuyi continued: "Succubi are born unable to shed tears. However, if their sorrow reaches an extreme, they will shed a tear of blood. In the transparent teardrops they shed, there will be a blood pearl."

He paused for a moment before raising his hand to indicate to the old man to continue.

"Young Noble Zhao's expression became very difficult to look at. He repeatedly asked her again and again why she wanted to entice and charm him, why she wanted to trick him?"