Ling Miaomiao adjusted her mood and slowly walked in.

The broken porcelain pieces and water on the floor were cleaned up, and the remaining water stains had dried. The house was almost spotless, and it was almost impossible to see the life-and-death melee of an hour ago.

Warm incense was burning in the room, a sweet fragrant smell in the air, so that when a person came in, they would feel relaxed from every pore.

The young man was neatly dressed, quietly sitting on the edge of the bed, the sunlight shining through the dark green canopy and falling on his dark hair.

It would be a very quiet and beautiful scene if he wasn't stroking a skull absent-mindedly.

Ling Miaomiao snatched the skull out of his hand, put it aside, leaned down and blinked at his face, "What are you doing?"

He quietly lifted his head, his beautiful black eyes gazing at her, and said seriously, "Waiting for you."

This look was so innocent and well-behaved that one almost couldn't bear to bully him.

Ling Miaomiao tilted her head and looked at him, smiling: "Waiting to thank your savior?"

"......Sorry." His eyes flickered and he looked at her face in uncertainty, as if he was a puppy who was afraid of being abandoned.

"...... Ziqi," Ling Miaomiao sat next to him, the motion of drying her hair also stopping, a square towel atop her head as she talked to him, "I can promise not to talk to Brother Liu alone in a place where no one is from now on. "

She deliberately put emphasis on the word "alone", turning her head to look in his eyes. "But you cannot not let me talk to others, otherwise what would my mouth be for?" She raised her chin like a kitten, "Tell me, is there such a principle?"

Mu Sheng's hand reached over and took the square towel from her head, gently drying her hair, carefully avoiding her ears, the corners of his mouth curling up in self-deprecation, "Miaomiao, you can do whatever you want."

He paused, his eyes dark, "I'm just jealous......" There was a slight confusion on his face, all the feelings of hostility, hatred and admiration flashing by, and he said softly, "Do you know how jealous I am of him? "

"......Then let's set a rule." Ling Miaomiao looked at him and sighed, "In the future, none of us should mention Brother Liu, okay?"

"Mm." He softly agreed, sniffing the faint fragrance in her hair, a subtle shimmer reflected in his eyes. His tone became gentler, "I'll promise you anything."

The words fell, he came over, closed his eyes, skillfully claiming a kiss. His dense eyelashes decorated his face with peaceful tenderness.

Miaomiao paused, pushed his face away gently, then said, "Don't tie people up whenever you feel like it."

The young man opened his eyes, his tone was unusually innocent: "I have not tied up others, I have always directly killed them."

"......," Miaomiao was momentarily speechless, not knowing whether to scold him or to praise him for his honesty.

"Then all the more reason why you should not tie me up, I am your lawfully wedded wife, you forcefully tying me up is...... is despicable."

She thought she had said something very serious and that it should have left a mark on his fragile self-esteem, so that he would learn from his pain and reflect on it, but he looked at her and smiled slightly.

She didn't know if it was the "lawfully wedded wife" that pleased him, but his expression and even his tone, all softened.

It was similar to a an opium smoker who was beyond hope, smiling and laughing mockingly at himself among the curls of smoke, with a faint sign of asking for help; staking his all and shamelessly falling from grace for others to see: "Now you know what I am, don't you?"