Miaomiao purposely started to order him about. He was forced to walk back and forth constantly within the room for nearly an hour. However, he never displayed any annoyance, only seemingly becoming higher and higher in spirit.

In addition, the softer her voice grew, the warmer and patient he became. His eyes seemed to be glow brighter and brighter, until it finally grew to the level where it seemed like it would scorch anything it touched.

Ling Miaomiao laid back in the chair in disappointment. She had basically figured out how to get out.

—– Crying for a spell might work. The Black Lotus was most scared of her tears as if the liquid that rolled down her face wasn't formed from tears and rather, scalding magma.

Moreover, it could be the loud and wailing kind of crying either. It had to be the type of crying where she was silent and cut out quite a pitiful figure. Like raindrops on pear blossoms, that was something he couldn't bear.

Miaomiao blinked with her apricot eyes, calmly watching the youth's side profile. Silently, she felt goosebumps raising across her back.

—–Maybe in her next life.

Was what she thought to herself in spite.

The two of them didn't discover that on the wall nearby, several dark yellow water stains appeared on the walls. They seemed just like the footsteps of giants treading across the eaves, one step at a time.

After another ten minutes, Miaomiao felt like she couldn't sit properly any longer: "Ziqi..."

Mu Sheng raised his eyes: "Eh?"

She couldn't control her cheeks as the redness completely covered them. She hesitated for a moment before summoning up her courage. She tried her best to appear as haughty and indifferent as possible: "I need to pee."

The youth turned silent for a moment.

A moment later, he finally walked closer to her, stooping over her to untie the silk belt. Ling Miaomiao didn't even have time to be pleasantly surprised before she heard his following words right next to her ear: "I'll carry you over."

"....." The excitement in her eyes immediately flipped into a sky-reaching fury. She shrunk back crying out, "I don't want to go, you go! Hurry and go!"

"....." Mu Sheng let go of her hand, his pitch black irises staring at her intensely but full of innocence. It was as if he didn't know what he did wrong.

Ling Miaomiao twisted her head away from him, not wanting to see him. Her fingers were jittery as she played with the hem of her skirt, the regret coming to a peak within her heart.

—-She should've known not to drink so much water just now.

A weak breeze brushed past her earlobe, bringing with it a rather familiar but putrid stink. Take aback, she breathed it in before she realized it, causing her nose to feel pain like it was burning.

Immediately after, there was a loud crash that resounded through the room. Prompting her to turn around hurriedly to see that a massive black cloud had formed what seemed like a wall inside the room. It was nearly taking the roof off the room from its size. Two hands were extending from the black cloud and they were currently tightly clenched around Mu Sheng's neck.

Ling Miaomiao suddenly felt warmth coming from beneath her feet. A thin layer of water had formed on the ground, causing the hem of her skirt dragging on the ground to become wet.

The youth's shadow seemed barely discernible under the black cloud. His face was turning red and the veins on his temple looked like they were about to pop. Yet, he still could not make a single sound.