"Her identity...." Liu Fuyi pinched the bridge of his nose upon hearing this thorny question, "I've got my suspicions but at the moment, I can't verify anything."

"The strange thing is, Yao'er discovered that her memories of Ah Sheng are rather chaotic. There are many things that she can't remember."

Miaomiao turned silent for a moment, "That's not strange. Mu Sheng's memories are also very messy. He only remembers that he had his own parents but there's nothing else that he can remember."

"....." Liu Fuyi sunk into deep thought. He started to mutter to himself, "Is it a curse of forgetfulness? But it doesn't seem like it either...."

"How could there be two people showing problems at the same time..."

Miaomiao saw his brows scrunch into the "川" character so deeply that it looked like it was carved into his forehead. She played with her fingers as she grinned: "Brother Liu, you don't have to be so worried. There are many coincidences in the world, perhaps it could be that their room collapsed so the brother and sister hit their head. It could also be that their house was taken by the ocean by the waves and as such, knocked their heads against the walls so hard that they became dizzy. Oh! oh! Maybe there was some human that the Mu family couldn't defeat so they went around and hit each member of the family on the head a couple times—-"

However, Liu Fuyi didn't laugh. His brows only seemed to furrow even more. It seemed like he hadn't absorbed any of her words. A pregnant pause later, he finally softly spoke: "Miaomiao, everything is a little... more complicated than you're imagining. You have to go and ask him again about everything he remembers from when he was young till now. Every little thing, big or small. If there's something he can't remember, write it down for me to see."

"...." She hesitated for a moment. Liu Fuyi encouragingly patted her on the shoulder, eyes trying to hide the worry within, "Ah Sheng is probably putting up great barriers in his heart against everyone so no matter what Mu Yao or I say, he won't believe that we're trying to protect him. At the same time, he only listens to you."

Miaomiao paused again for a moment, and before even opening her mouth, heard a soft 'thwock'. Liu Fuyi's expression immediately changed and he took back the hand on her shoulder at the speed of lightning.

The sharp stone that flew over was just like a bullet, fiercely striking his hand and making it numb. He immediately felt half of his arm become numb and out of reach of his senses. He exhaled deeply and cradled his wrist, looking behind Miaomiao with astonishment.

As soon as Ling Miaomiao looked back, she saw the youth behind her with pursed lips and hairband fluttering in the air.

He looked at Liu Fuyi with an expression of extreme jealousy and killing intent. His fury even managed to infiltrate into his dark pupils, giving off the impression of a flickering piece of cold jade.

"Young Noble Liu." His eyes slowly moved to Ling Miaomiao and they were immediately filled with a smattering of complex emotions. However, his tone was still soft and floaty the entire time, albeit very, very cold. "One cannot so easily touch someone else's wife."

"....." Liu Fuyi was still cradling his wrist, unable to speak because he was so tongue-tied. A thousand thoughts flew through his mind at the same time but none could be formed on his tongue.

Mu Sheng lowered his gaze, his dense eyebrows lowering along with his gaze. He then revealed a warm and harmless appearance, reaching out with his hand, "Miaomiao, you've come out for too long already, you should go back."

Ling Miaomiao didn't reach out to hold his hand. If she had pockets in that moment, she would absolutely thrust her hands into them with force. She lowered her voice, "Speak properly."