one

very excited for this :-) lemme know what you think! xo

ONE

Luke was in the kitchen, cooking dinner for his best friend Calum, and his little girl, Grace. His one year old, Anna-Mae, was fast asleep. Calum was sitting on the couch with Grace in his lap, playing Mario Kart with her.

Grace was only five, but Calum taught her how to play and she learned with ease, even though it was difficult to use the controller with her tiny fingers.

Grace won, again, making Calum throw both of the controllers on the opposite couch and tickling her stomach, "That's it!" Grace started to squeal and giggle, bringing a smile to Luke and Calum's face. I don't need anything else, Luke thought to himself, I have everything I need.

Luke set up the pasta just how the two like it. For Calum, butter, salt, and Alfredo sauce. For Grace, butter, salt, and parmesan cheese. "Fuck," Luke mumbled, noticing they ran out of Gracie's favorite, he prayed she wouldn't notice.

"Dinner's ready," He called, setting the plates and getting two juice boxes, a small one for Grace, and a big one for Cal, just to tease him.

The two always raced each other to the table, Grace always won. "Lukey, I'm tired of your daughter beating me all the time," Calum pouted Luke rolled his eyes, "Quit whining and eat." Luke teased.

"Daddy?" Grace said, and Luke knew he was fucked, "Yeah babe?" Luke looked up from his plate and saw his little girl pouting, "Where's my parm parm?" Gracie always called parmesan cheese "parm parm" because she couldn't pronounce parmesan.

"We ran out, sweetheart, plea-" Luke said cautiously and Gracie teared up.

"I wan't my parm parm,"

"We don't have an-"

"I want my parm parm," Gracie growled and Calum watched the whole thing unfold with an amused face.

"Grace Rose Hemmings, that is no way to speak to your father!" Luke snapped and Gracie's lip started to quiver, Luke's face softened. Grace began to wail.

"I'm so sorry baby, please don't cry, Daddy will go to the store and get some, okay?" Luke tried to be stern with Grace, but whenever she cried, he was putty in her hands.

Grace stopped crying immediately and Luke sighed. Grace nodded and Calum smirked. "I'll be right back," Luke mumbled grabbing his wallet and running out the door of their apartment.

---

Luke was having trouble finding Gracie's favorite topping, he looked like a lost puppy, searching everywhere.

"Looking for something?" A voice that sounded like silk startled Luke, making his head snap up. The man had purple hair and an eyebrow piercing, his pierced eyebrow was raised.

"Uh, yeah," The purple haired man had Luke at a loss for words, "my five year old, Gracie started losing her shit when I didn't get her parmesan cheese, so, here I am trying to find it." Luke mumbled and stood up straight.

"I'm Michael," Purple hair introduced himself and stuck out his hand, which Luke shook, "I'm Luke."

"Follow me," Michael began to walk and Luke followed behind quietly. "I have a five year old of my own, Arabella, named after the amazing song, anyways, she made me take her to McDonalds at like, 2 am because she wanted one of the toys they had, and then she screamed and screamed until she got the toy she wanted." Michael rambled and stopped when he got to the cheese, "There ya go."

Luke picked up the container and thanked Michael, "Do you work here or something?" Michael laughed, "No, I just figured parmesan cheese would be in the cheese section," Michael shrugged. Luke blushed and Michael smiled, "I'll see you around," and he walked away.

--

Once Luke got home, he shook the new container of parmesan on Grace's (now cold) pasta, kissing her on the forehead.

Calum had already finished and was passed out on the couch, Luke flicked Cal's forehead and mumbled a, "Go to bed." Calum nodded and kissed Grace on the head, "Night babe."

Luke and Grace ate quickly and Luke got his princess dressed in her Frozen pj's, tucking her in and kissing her forehead once more.

Luke then changed into a t-shirt that was probably Calum's and sweatpants, rolling into bed next to Calum and fell asleep, dreaming of purple sheeps.

--::--

WORD COUNT; 707

hi babies!! i really hope y'all like the start, i have this whole story planned out and gAH IM SO PUMPED!!

QUESTION TIME; who wants a lil Cashton in this story??

LeMmE kNoW!!

i love youuuuu

xox your bitch??